Skip Navigation

Truck Driver

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 12:19:20 GMT -7

Truck Driver is a truck driving simulator (similar to ETS but different in many ways) that will be coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC later this year. I'm extremely excited for it since I been waiting for a truck driving sim to go for console for ages and we're finally getting it! Will you be getting it?

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on May 31, 2019 13:54:45 GMT -7

I've played Euro Truck Simulator and found it quite enjoyable. You wouldn't think to play a game based on driving a truck would be so entertaining, but somehow it is. I enjoy simulation games of all sorts, have you ever played Spintires: MudRunner? That's another great one worth giving a shot if you're into these types of video games. I look forward to hearing more about this Truck Driver game, I may grab it on sale like I do with most of my side-games.
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***

Post by Vu1canF0rce on Jun 1, 2019 11:39:13 GMT -7

I played some simulator games like this on PC back in the day and they were fun then, so I'd be interested to see how far advanced they've come (far, I'm sure).
Andrew
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Oct 30, 2019 9:07:44 GMT -7

GamingLyfe Avatar
I've played Euro Truck Simulator and found it quite enjoyable. You wouldn't think to play a game based on driving a truck would be so entertaining, but somehow it is. I enjoy simulation games of all sorts, have you ever played Spintires: MudRunner? That's another great one worth giving a shot if you're into these types of video games. I look forward to hearing more about this Truck Driver game, I may grab it on sale like I do with most of my side-games.
I have not tried Spintires, as yet. I did want to get it and see what it was like whilst I was waiting for some simulator games to arrive but just never went ahead with it.

The Truck Driver game has been out for a while now and honestly, it's been a bit of a disappointment. I don't think the developers did a good job at all and everything felt a bit half-arsed which is why I cancelled my pre-order. 

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
daniel Avatar
daniel GB Newbie *

Post by daniel on Oct 30, 2019 13:37:07 GMT -7

I don't think I've ever actually experienced a truck driving game before. I know that I've attempted to load one onto my grandparent's old computer probably over 10 years ago. Unfortunately it never actually worked :(