Here There Be Spoilers!

Cheeserules8 Avatar
Cheeserules8 GB Gamer ***

Post by Cheeserules8 on May 20, 2019 0:49:19 GMT -7

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD! WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD! WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD! WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!

Hey everyone. I'm making this thread as a catch all for in game content, TV, Movies anything and everything related to current events, pop culture etc. THIS IS YOUR PLACE!

The purpose of this thread is similar to the coffee time chit chat thread but without the fear of spoiling anything. Feel free to share, discuss and even debate whatever here without fear of spoiling anything for your fellow clan mates. As always BE RESPECTFUL and HAVE FUN!
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Last edited May 20, 2019 0:51:05 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
Cheeserules8 Avatar
Cheeserules8 GB Gamer ***

Post by Cheeserules8 on May 20, 2019 1:04:53 GMT -7

I'm going to start this thread out with some theories on the John Wick movie series. I saw John Wick 3 on opening night and I loved it. The fighting, dog work, plot, camera work, music score, all of it came together to make a wonderful movie. 10/10 Would recommend.

Throughout the movie some questions are answered but also more are asked. So by the end of the movie it's clearly set up for at least a 4th movie and probably a 5th as well. (I'm hoping for a 6th personally)

I have a theory that the Bulgarian theater/dance operator that gets John to Casablanca is somehow related or connected to the Russian Mob family from the 1st movie. I don't have any proof of this, just a hunch.
Next at the end I believe that Winston and John new that their only play at that time, AND for the long con, was to make it look like Winston killed John. This gives Winston the power and position of retaining and reinstating him as Manager of the Continental in New York and recommissions the Continental itself. As displayed in the latter parts of John Wick 3 this proves to be a powerful and necessary resource at present and for things to come.
Which leads me to my final thoughts. It might not be a full out war, it might not be planned as a full out war. But I believe that a war between the High Table, the Elder(s) above the High Table and the Management and Service Providers is coming.
A number of Hotel Managers and service providers have shown contempt and defiance for the High Table and the Elder(s) for 3 movies now. Some of the alliances are clear to see and others are obviously forming. The second movie showed us that even at the High Table itself not all is well and there is internal division. So is it so far fetched that there will be a civil war of sorts, and a reshaping of the entire Continental world?
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on May 20, 2019 7:26:24 GMT -7

I would suggest using spoiler tags because these spoilers will still show up in 'recent posts'  :P  -- I like the idea of this thread though, it's a respectful way to allow members to discuss the latest entertainment news.  ::)
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Last edited May 22, 2019 8:28:06 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
ali Avatar
ali GB Newbie *
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 12:01:29 GMT -7

ali Avatar
Yall saw Game of Thrones ending?
Yeah and I was extremely disappointed. The show was amazing for so long and for them to just throw everything away to speed through the whole thing in less than 6 episodes was so sad. What's worse is that the producers were offered a budget and time to make a much longer season but they didn't want it.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!