PlayStation 5

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Apr 22, 2019 3:54:47 GMT -7

Sony recently confirmed that they have been working on the next generation console, which we can bet on being named the PlayStation 5. Are you guys looking forward to it? Personally, I can't wait for backwards compatibility with the PS4

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Apr 22, 2019 7:36:00 GMT -7

I'm very excited for the PlayStation 5 to release, we have the PS4 here now and I love it. I've always been a PS fan and having backwards compatibility will be perfect!
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Apr 22, 2019 7:41:33 GMT -7

Backward compatibility with the PS4 is important to me, I have 2 TB of games on my external HD that I'd love to play on the new system for convenience sake. Once I get my hands on a PS5 I'll probably look into a VR set as well, VR is finally at a point where it's beginning to grab my interest and I look forward to what's to come. I honestly hope Xbox and PS ditch the ridiculous 500GB's and begin with a TB this round, though.

I've recently bought Battlefield V for my PS4 and I'm very impressed with the graphics, audio, and gameplay. I find it hard to imagine much better and look forward to what Sony offers in the new PlayStation system.
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Apr 22, 2019 8:02:02 GMT -7

I'm also excited to see what the future of gaming brings. We've come so far in such a short period of time, I can't imagine what the PS5 will offer as per 'upgrades' from the previous systems. I definitely think they should do something about the HD space, 500GB is useless for most of us. I've owned both PlayStation and XBOX, realistically they're extremely similar, however, I really like my PlayStation and will likely stick with Sony with the next generation of gaming consoles.

I love what they did with the PS4 controllers, the color-changing LED and the speaker had me pretty stoked. :P
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Apr 23, 2019 7:08:29 GMT -7

Jon Avatar
Backward compatibility with the PS4 is important to me, I have 2 TB of games on my external HD that I'd love to play on the new system for convenience sake. Once I get my hands on a PS5 I'll probably look into a VR set as well, VR is finally at a point where it's beginning to grab my interest and I look forward to what's to come. I honestly hope Xbox and PS ditch the ridiculous 500GB's and begin with a TB this round, though.

I've recently bought Battlefield V for my PS4 and I'm very impressed with the graphics, audio, and gameplay. I find it hard to imagine much better and look forward to what Sony offers in the new PlayStation system.
Hopefully they go for a minimum of 2TB because I can't imagine the next generation games not taking up a lot more space than the ones for PS4. I usually stick to a few of my favourite games and even I'm running out of storage on the PS4.

JoyFreak Avatar
JoyFreak GB Newbie *

Post by JoyFreak on Apr 24, 2019 8:09:36 GMT -7

I am really looking forward to it. I couldn't find much information about it online but there are a lot of rumors of what featured might be added. Exciting stuff really especially for a Sony Fan!
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on May 1, 2019 16:10:21 GMT -7

I'm excited for the launch of the PlayStation 5. We've got the PS4 here too and I'm loving it. I've always been such a PS supporter and this is going to be successful for backwards compatibility!
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on May 3, 2019 16:54:30 GMT -7

I look forward to seeing what the hardware is capable of.
The PS3's discontinued support for Ps2 games past the initial models was a bit annoying to me; especially since they left in the ability to creat Emulated PS2 memory cards on the harddrive.
I don't have nearly as much experience with the PS4 and have a queue of games on it which I still want to play through but my brother has the console right now; so unless there's backwards compatibility I'm probably getting a handsomely discounted PS4 and explore their developing homebrew scene, remote play enabler <ps4ren> sounds awesome, assuming it works.

Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***

Post by Vu1canF0rce on May 4, 2019 15:17:45 GMT -7

I'm interested to see what Sony does with this, both with back compat and with whatever array of features or specs they cram into the PS5. I'm equally interested for Microsoft and their currently no-named Xbox "2". I just hope, from a consumer's standpoint, that some of the upcoming games are still made available on the now-but-then-previous-gen consoles (PS4/Xbox1), namely Cyberpunk 2077. There was a time when I got each new console from Sony and Microsoft when it came out, but I didn't get to do that with the current gen, so I joined the bandwagon too late. And now it seems that bandwagon is moving on to next gen sooner than later and so I hope it'll be financially worth it as well as the games that come out.
Andrew
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Oct 30, 2019 9:13:43 GMT -7

I'm really excited to see what they have done with the controller for the PlayStation 5. They announced a few bits of information regarding the controller. And what I'm looking forward to the most is seeing how the triggers feel different when using different weapons. One example they gave is that a bow and arrow would feel different to a gun which just sounds awesome.