So, What're you watching?

rayjirdeoxys Avatar
rayjirdeoxys

Post by rayjirdeoxys on Apr 18, 2019 15:42:21 GMT -7

I'm looking for recommendations, and sort of just seeing what everyone has been enjoying on Tv/Netflix/Hulu lately! 

I've been watching the new season of GoT, Brooklyn 99, The Orville, and I keep binge-watching Edgar Wright movies on Netflix. Hbu?
Cheeserules8 Avatar
Cheeserules8 GB Gamer ***

Post by Cheeserules8 on Apr 18, 2019 19:19:36 GMT -7

I've been all over the place lately. Some nights it's documentaries, old war movies, The Grand Tour, murder mystery, Sherlock Holmes, Blood and guts horror movies to keep up with the industry. ( I also work in the Haunted House/Theatrics/Props industry)
I want to watch the new series Hannah and see how it compares to the movie from about 10 years ago and I also want to watch GOT from the beginning.
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Apr 19, 2019 7:12:02 GMT -7

I was watching Damnation a little while back and really enjoyed it. Another one of my favorite movies which I re-watched just the other day was 'The Shack'. If you're after some adult comedy check out 'F is for Family'. :P
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***

Post by Vu1canF0rce on May 4, 2019 15:27:00 GMT -7

I don't care for TV as much as my wife (she's on Burn Notice, I think), but when I do watch something I get sucked in.. We did The Orville when it came out but fell off of that (might pick it back up). I didn't know for a long while I had HBO (don't ask lol) but now we're currently watching GoT (just finished S2 yesterday). Beyond that, our cherished regulars are The CW shows Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow.
Andrew
Lord Tuba Blueba Avatar
Lord Tuba Blueba GB Regular **
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 11:58:11 GMT -7

At the moment, I have in-between quite a bit of shows really. But favourites and ones I'm watching regularly are Prison Break, A.P Bio, 30 Rock, Billions, Brooklyn 99 and Speechless. I've been trying to start on Chernobyl and Westworld as well but just haven't had the time.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
Tipsy Blonde Avatar
Tipsy Blonde GB Regular **

Post by Tipsy Blonde on May 31, 2019 14:19:52 GMT -7

As of recent I have really been into Black Clover on Hulu. I think it is really good if you like anime and magic/fighting! There are a little bit of filler episodes but so far it isn't bad at all. If you enjoy anime and need something new to watch I definitely suggest watching black clover! Hulu also has a lot more great anime titles that you could possibly look into!