Path Of Exile / Intro

DiscussionGuide
3vilskillz Avatar
3vilskillz GB Newbie *

Post by 3vilskillz on Apr 3, 2019 20:21:19 GMT -7

Hello, most of you already know me. Via The discord, for those of you that don’t I am 3vil Skillz, please bring you sacrifice to the altar, 😝. 
Alright onwards to the actual topic, I play path of Exile between playing Runescape, if anyone has played diablo 2 you will enjoy Path of Exile, with that being said if anyone plays it let me know.
Thanks, 
3vil 🔥

Last edited Apr 3, 2019 20:23:21 GMT -7 by 3vilskillz: mis Type
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Apr 3, 2019 20:45:33 GMT -7

Hey, welcome aboard! Glad to have you on the forum. I haven't played this game 'Path Of Exile' before, although, judging by this trailer 'https://youtu.be/ThYCp7bjDa0' it looks a lot like MuOnline / MuLegends. What else can you tell us about the game?
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Apr 4, 2019 14:51:06 GMT -7

Oh gosh, I used to play PoE back in like 2015-16??? I had lots of fun! Like you said, it's pretty similar to other MMOs in the genre. It's been a while since I played it but I do still have it installed! It's free so that's always a plus.
Last edited Apr 4, 2019 14:51:36 GMT -7 by Lanbo
sig
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Apr 6, 2019 9:38:06 GMT -7

Hello, first off welcome to our gaming community! :) -- Also, I haven't played Path Of Exile myself, but I did just see it in the PlayStation 4 Store for free, so I'm guessing I'll find out more about this game soon enough. :P
3vilskillz Avatar
3vilskillz GB Newbie *

Post by 3vilskillz on Apr 12, 2019 21:01:06 GMT -7

It’s a lot of like diablo but darker, there are skill gems that you level up, tons of other in-depth stuff I cannot think of at the moment, been on that RuneScape grind! Finally got my curses
3vilskillz Avatar
3vilskillz GB Newbie *

Post by 3vilskillz on Apr 12, 2019 21:03:02 GMT -7

Lanbo Avatar
Oh gosh, I used to play PoE back in like 2015-16??? I had lots of fun! Like you said, it's pretty similar to other MMOs in the genre. It's been a while since I played it but I do still have it installed! It's free so that's always a plus.
Hey if you ever wanna play let me know. I’ll help you level up.
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on May 4, 2019 7:14:28 GMT -7

I played PoE for a short time and it was pretty good. I really enjoyed the massive skill tree web which let you freely spec out a character to do almost anything. I don't remember if I finished my play-through of the game though.

According to Steam I only have 19 hours on record. It was nice for a free to play game but it had started getting a bit stale for me pretty quickly. I wasn't on a competitive server though so maybe that would have provided for a more engaging experience for myself.

Tipsy Blonde Avatar
Tipsy Blonde GB Regular **

Post by Tipsy Blonde on May 31, 2019 4:08:54 GMT -7

I played this game for like 10 minutes died and got bored lol, I would love to play again if you are ever down 3vil. it was kidna boring by myself to be honest! I did love the diablo series though!