Dadajeep on the PSN

DiscussionPlayStation
dadajeep Avatar
dadajeep GB Gamer ***

Post by dadajeep on Feb 22, 2018 8:18:34 GMT -7

Hey guys, haven't been around much, but I do have my internet back. 
Popped in to check out the GB 2018 theme, and its DOPE! Good job  
I'm on ps4 a lot lately if anyone wants to game. 
I mostly play GTA Online, and Call of Duty. 

Gamer Tag: chef_smitty

I will be back to RuneScape when it makes sense for me to return, I just don't have the time right now, and it's tough because I was hacked and lost 4bil. 

Cheers :) 
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Feb 22, 2018 9:57:43 GMT -7

Glad to see you back around the community , it's always nice to have our oldschool members back. It's good to hear that your internet connection has finally been restored, that was a long stretch! It's awesome to hear some feedback on the new GamingBoards 2018 theme, and I'm glad you like it. We've finally put a modern touch on this place and I think it's great(and only going to get better). I'm currently without a console, however, I do plan on picking one up sometime in the somewhat near future, although I'm not sure what I'd go with at this point. I'm still doing some PC gaming, although I haven't been around RuneScape much myself either, as I've been quite busy and like yourself find it hard to get back into the swing of things after losing all of my GP(to my own foolish mistakes). If I end up grabbing a PS4 by chance, I'll definitely add you so we can do some gaming like old times. Until then, if you're interested in doing any gaming on the PC, definitely let me know.

Take care man, I hope to see you around more often. 
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Feb 23, 2018 12:03:15 GMT -7

I don't think we've met but welcome back to the community. I haven't played Grand Theft Auto Online in a while especially since I've been addicted to Fortnite Battle Royale. Do you play Fortnite? If so then we could try and play sometime. I'm not on the PlayStation 4 right now but I'll send you a message and a friend request when I'm on later ;)

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!