What games have you been playing recently?

DiscussionQuestion
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Apr 29, 2018 12:51:05 GMT -7

aayisha25 Avatar
ash Avatar
I've only really been playing two games recently, Fortnite Battle Royale and Far Cry 5. I am loving both games and enjoy playing both of them quite a lot because of how much fun you can have with the games. I have been addicted to Fornite Battle Royale since the game came out, to be fair and I can't see myself getting bored of it at all really. It's just so much fun, especially to play with friends and as long as Epic Games keep updating the game, I can only see it getting much bigger and getting a lot better as well. I've been loving Far Cry 5 a lot as well. The game is beautiful and it's great to just explore the massive open world.
I am too more fond of the battle games. Very firstly i had played a age of empires and now i am playing Clash of Clans. Adventure games really sounds good and i am sure i too would like this game which you mentioned though i am also addicted to those battle games.
I think you may have got confused. Battle Royale games are totally different and both Age of Empires and Clash of Clans are NOT battle royale games. Battle Royale games are basically where you have to fight other players to be the last surviving winner. It's an actual shooting game whereas both Age of Empires and Clash of Clans are considered more as strategy games.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
skeetowns4 Avatar
skeetowns4 GB Newbie *
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on May 11, 2018 8:17:31 GMT -7

PlayStation 4: DIRT 4, Monster Hunter, Destiny 2, Battlefield One, Titanfall 2, Call of Duty WWII, Rocket League, Uncharted 4, Grand Theft Auto IV

PC: RuneScape, Age of Empires II:HD, Just Cause 2, PUBG, Fishing Planet, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, MuOnline, Tom Clancy's The Division

So these are mainly my bounce around games, even though I'm sure I've forgotten some, this basically sums it up.
shanghide Avatar
shanghide GB Newbie *
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

0verki11 Avatar
0verki11 GB Newbie *
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***