What games have you been playing recently?

DiscussionQuestion
simonweb Avatar
simonweb GB Newbie *

Post by simonweb on Aug 23, 2017 12:57:10 GMT -7

This summer I've been mainly playing Forza Horizon 3 on my Xbox and, believe it or not, Team Fortress 2 on my PC. Yes, TF2 is over 10 years old but it still makes me laugh and the game play is still just a great - if not better - as it was back in 2007 when it was released. It's a free to play game these days so if you haven't played it yet go check it out - it's loads of fun!
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Aug 25, 2017 5:08:20 GMT -7

I'm an gamer like most members here are, and when I have free time I tend to do some gaming or make some modifications for the game based of GTA or ETS. I'm also an streamer and I steam content.

The last game that I played was microsoft flight simulator x. And still trying to learn. Before that was ETS2
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
Last edited Dec 3, 2017 11:12:18 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Last edited Dec 25, 2017 13:03:44 GMT -7 by megannatasha
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Last edited Dec 26, 2017 8:32:09 GMT -7 by GamingLyfe
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Apr 16, 2018 10:50:19 GMT -7

I have been playing a lot of Counter Strike: Global Offensive these days. I think it turned into my favourite game at this moment. I usually play 3-5 competitive matches a day. I also spend 2-4 hours playing on a minigame server everyday.

I am also addicted to Making History: The Great War right now. It is a type of games which I really like. There are so many ways how you can play it so you can not get bored. I do not think that I will be done with this game any time soon.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Apr 16, 2018 12:39:19 GMT -7

I've only really been playing two games recently, Fortnite Battle Royale and Far Cry 5. I am loving both games and enjoy playing both of them quite a lot because of how much fun you can have with the games. I have been addicted to Fornite Battle Royale since the game came out, to be fair and I can't see myself getting bored of it at all really. It's just so much fun, especially to play with friends and as long as Epic Games keep updating the game, I can only see it getting much bigger and getting a lot better as well. I've been loving Far Cry 5 a lot as well. The game is beautiful and it's great to just explore the massive open world.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
aayisha25 Avatar
aayisha25 GB Newbie *

Post by aayisha25 on Apr 18, 2018 2:26:40 GMT -7

Hey Guys... I am playing subway surfer and candy crush.. I know it was little old, but it made me addicted with it. I just loved the sounds which comes from candy crush game when we blast the candies. These game gives me a more enjoyment and i am sure i will be continuing this game even in the future.
aayisha25 Avatar
aayisha25 GB Newbie *

Post by aayisha25 on Apr 18, 2018 2:42:59 GMT -7

simonweb Avatar

This summer I've been mainly playing Forza Horizon 3 on my Xbox and, believe it or not, Team Fortress 2 on my PC. Yes, TF2 is over 10 years old but it still makes me laugh and the game play is still just a great - if not better - as it was back in 2007 when it was released. It's a free to play game these days so if you haven't played it yet go check it out - it's loads of fun!
i have been searching for the games which will be fun. And thank you for letting me to know about this game. i am sure i am gonna give a try for it :)
aayisha25 Avatar
aayisha25 GB Newbie *

Post by aayisha25 on Apr 18, 2018 2:46:36 GMT -7

ash Avatar
I've only really been playing two games recently, Fortnite Battle Royale and Far Cry 5. I am loving both games and enjoy playing both of them quite a lot because of how much fun you can have with the games. I have been addicted to Fornite Battle Royale since the game came out, to be fair and I can't see myself getting bored of it at all really. It's just so much fun, especially to play with friends and as long as Epic Games keep updating the game, I can only see it getting much bigger and getting a lot better as well. I've been loving Far Cry 5 a lot as well. The game is beautiful and it's great to just explore the massive open world.
I am too more fond of the battle games. Very firstly i had played a age of empires and now i am playing Clash of Clans. Adventure games really sounds good and i am sure i too would like this game which you mentioned though i am also addicted to those battle games.
aayisha25 Avatar
aayisha25 GB Newbie *
aayisha25 Avatar
aayisha25 GB Newbie *
thejason Avatar
thejason GB Gamer ***
Last edited Apr 18, 2018 11:40:15 GMT -7 by thejason
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****