Skip Navigation

XBL Help

DiscussionXBOX
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
XBL Help Posted Jan 11, 2008 11:25:25 GMT -7

Post by Deleted on Jan 11, 2008 11:25:25 GMT -7

pieofwrath said:
"gold" accounts ftw! vamp..were you the hacker? LOL halo you are sucha liar...you told me it was a pop boost....not vamp hacking it...

And i agree...wii's ar for "families" and littler tikes...and those who need exercise..i get mine from jumping on the xbox tho

No Pie hex was not the hacker lol >_>...and I told you what Microsoft said >_>...and yes XD you do get quite alot excercise from playing 360 don't you?
saturn Avatar
saturn GB Gamer ***
XBL Help Posted Feb 10, 2008 0:13:51 GMT -7

Post by saturn on Feb 10, 2008 0:13:51 GMT -7

I get an error message about half the time when trying to connect to other players on xbox live in any game setting, saying i have a moderate NAT router setting and that it might effect my ability to join some games in Halo 3. how do i turn my router's NAT to open so i can join the games that were previously unavailable?
Last edited Feb 10, 2008 0:21:38 GMT -7 by saturn
vampyrehex Avatar
vampyrehex GB Newbie *
XBL Help Posted Feb 10, 2008 0:23:13 GMT -7

Post by vampyrehex on Feb 10, 2008 0:23:13 GMT -7

There is really nothing that you can do to fix that problem other than Re-Booting your router. Often times it occurs when there is lag, or too many utilities running off of your one internet connection. Try and limit online downloads while playing on Live as well as the amount of computers connected to the internet. Hope this helps. It's all I do when I encounter this problem and it seems to work for me.
saturn Avatar
saturn GB Gamer ***