Skip Navigation

Halo Discussion

DiscussionXBOX
Demarco Avatar
Demarco GB Newbie *

Post by Demarco on Mar 20, 2008 17:18:32 GMT -7

the fighting on glood glutch always started too quick when u play 4 player on it, u could always see ur target when it starts. also the snipers could hit u if u were anywhere in between the bases
Last edited Mar 20, 2008 17:19:12 GMT -7 by Demarco

Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Demarco Avatar
Demarco GB Newbie *

Deleted Avatar
Deleted

Post by Deleted on Mar 20, 2008 17:26:13 GMT -7

To be honest the only reason I like Blood Gulch/ Coagulation is because me and my friends would have "Warthog Wars" where we would ram warthogs into each other to see who lives the longest...Halo 1 was better because you went flying up so far in the air >_>
Demarco Avatar
Demarco GB Newbie *

Deleted Avatar
Deleted

Post by Deleted on Mar 25, 2008 12:44:36 GMT -7

Third new map for the Legendary map pack has been released =D. It is a remake of the Halo 2 classic map Lockout. The map has been renamed to Blackout and will be released on April 15 along with Avalanche and Ghost Town for 800 Microsoft Points (10 dollars...please Microsoft my wallet is dying! stop killing it!)Here are a couple pics of it.

Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Chrizo Avatar
Chrizo GB Pro *****
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
WoW gold scammer Avatar
WoW gold scammer GB Newbie *
Last edited Oct 11, 2009 20:23:15 GMT -7 by Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
Last edited Sept 8, 2010 12:42:50 GMT -7 by Jon
Deleted Avatar
Deleted
Joshmage Avatar
Joshmage GB Newbie *
Deleted Avatar
Deleted

Post by Deleted on Dec 18, 2010 14:07:20 GMT -7

I am the luckiest person when it comes to video games.

For those that don't play Reach: The gametype is called Headhunter. Each kill you get a flaming skull flies out of the enemies head. You collect them ,and take them to a specific point.

If you get 10 at once you get what's called a Skullamanjaro and win the game automatically.