Preordered Cyberpunk 2077 and Star Wars

Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***

Post by Vu1canF0rce on Jun 12, 2019 5:39:52 GMT -7

I put in my preorder for Cyberpunk 2077, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, and Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga (all on Xbox One) today. Thankfully Amazon only charge at shipping time so I can stagger the purchases.

Anyone else getting any of these? Collector's editions look cool.
Last edited Jun 12, 2019 19:19:58 GMT -7 by Vu1canF0rce
Andrew
Peach Cactus
Smokey Avatar
Smokey GB Newbie *

Follow me on Mixer! - 900+ followers!
My girlfriend Shortie is amazing! I love you Nikki!
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Oct 30, 2019 9:09:48 GMT -7

Out of the games that you have already pre-ordered, Cyberpunk 2077 is the only title that really interests me. But it is one of the games that I will be keeping an eye on closely before I decide whether or not to get it. One aspect that pushes me away slightly is the first-person only experience which has been problematic for me previously. For example, Far Cry gave me really bad headaches which was unfortunate.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***

Post by Vu1canF0rce on Oct 30, 2019 20:56:49 GMT -7

Since my original post, I've decided for various reasons to cancel two of my pre-orders. I know that makes this more lackluster of a posting overall, but it is what it is. I didn't want to get vested in new/extended cannon for Star Wars, so I easily nixed Fallen Order (does not mean it does not look amazing and likely fun ... but I'm not forking out 60 bux for it right now).
Cyberpunk ... I held on to this one until just last week I think and nixed the pre-order, too. I love the dystopian, (hopefully a really true) open-world, immersive concept that's supposed to be above all the rest (GTA5, RDR2, etc.), and I really like Keanu Reeves, but I just decided to shelve it, too. I think I'm fluctuating to and away from gaming (PC or Console) right now, as I barely have time to play anymore, and that's saying a lot when I used to hardcore game when I was a teen/young adult. Priorities are priorities I suppose. I may very well change my mind tomorrow to be honest, but right now I wish I could devote more time to playing. I think this is the crux of why I canceled these two. I kept the legos one because it's the only series of games my wife likes to play (plus I'll love re-playing the whole saga + the new ones).
Andrew
Peach Cactus