PC Wishlist

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on May 20, 2019 6:31:32 GMT -7

List PC games here you plan to purchase, even if its on other systems as well.

-Final Fantasy 15
-Kingdom Hearts III
-Monster Hunter: World
-Forza Motorsport (need a racing simulator)
-Assassins Creed Orgins (still havent played it)

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
PC Wishlist Posted May 31, 2019 12:11:42 GMT -7

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 12:11:42 GMT -7

I would love to get Euro Truck Simulator at some point. There is a truck driver coming to PS4 but I'm still unsure whether or not it will be good enough so *fingers crossed*. But if it isn't good then I'll probably end up getting ETS on PC to enjoy it.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***

Post by Vu1canF0rce on Jun 1, 2019 11:33:53 GMT -7

I PC gamed way back in the day and fell off that bandwagon. I've been a console-er for the most part. However, life goes on and I want to PC game again, but my PC stinks (working on that). I'm sure there are a lot of games I'd get, but #1 would be GTAV so that I could do the LSPDFR mod (I love cop/SWAT-ish games). I'm sure I'd get a few other games that my gamer colleagues recommend, but that'd be a first buy.
Andrew
Peach Cactus
Tipsy Blonde Avatar
Tipsy Blonde GB Newbie *

Post by Tipsy Blonde on Jun 2, 2019 4:39:36 GMT -7

I don't really know, I think my first buy would have to be the new borderlands that is coming out in September! Icant really think of any other games I would like to pick up for my pc! All I play right now on pc is runescape, league of legends and dota 2. I would be down for some suggestions if you guys have any though!
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Jun 5, 2019 20:49:39 GMT -7

Tipsy Blonde Avatar
I don't really know, I think my first buy would have to be the new borderlands that is coming out in September! Icant really think of any other games I would like to pick up for my pc! All I play right now on pc is runescape, league of legends and dota 2. I would be down for some suggestions if you guys have any though!
Since you already play LoL and DotA, I'd definitely tell you to try SMITE.
Not for the sake of playing it long-term or competitively but because it's an interesting take on the MOBA genre, being 3rd person, and it makes for a surprisingly fun experience. They give all accounts a few gods just for doing the tutorial and there's really no better way to untilt your party on LoL than to drag everyone into a few chaotic games of SMITE. 
Grab a bottle, pick an assassin/mage and queue for the arena.

Just don't try to play it seriously though, the balance of the game has never been good. The competitive SMITE players whom I know seem more butthurt about the HiRez balance team than the average LoL player is about RIOT's balance team.