Pokemon Sword/Pokemon Shield

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on Apr 18, 2019 21:17:41 GMT -7

The eight generation installment of the Highly Acclaimed "Pocket Monsters" videogame series is due for release in Late 2019. With these games it is usually released around November 22nd (now mind you that it is currently April 18, 2019). It is being released on the Nintendo Switch, which is acceptable for me because it is a hybrid system. The game features the Galar region, which has some Canadian influences in it such as lavish orange/brown fields, and rooms with coil heaters in them. It follows traditional GameFreak rulesm rather then a Niantic blend of features. It featues the following three new starter pokemon.

While fans do not want a fire/fighting starter, it can work if his stats are right if need be (Emboar ruined it for all future starters). Many are hoping sobble gains the ghost type when evolving. Many see Grookey as underrated and worthy of praise.

The game allows for HD graphics on both the handheld and the big screen, making for hundreds of hours of gameplay, even a few thousand.

Your thoughts on the new pokemon?

GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
ravenfreak Avatar
ravenfreak GB Newbie *

Post by ravenfreak on May 4, 2019 19:00:34 GMT -7

I can't wait for Sword/Shield to be released! As you can see, I have the female protagonist as my avatar, I can't recall who made this artwork though. I'll be getting Sword and starting with Scorbunny. :) It's cool to see a region being based on the UK!
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

KuzumiBoo Avatar
KuzumiBoo GB Regular **

Post by KuzumiBoo on Jun 26, 2019 15:34:30 GMT -7

Haven't been playing any pokemon games lately but this post reminds me of my time playing pokemon when I was young kinda feel like starting to play it again whenever I get free time in my hands. Thank you for sharing this to us.