Headsets

DiscussionGuide
3vilskillz Avatar
3vilskillz GB Newbie *
Headsets Posted Apr 17, 2019 17:31:57 GMT -7

Post by 3vilskillz on Apr 17, 2019 17:31:57 GMT -7

so I’m looking for a new headset I’m torn between razer kraken TEs and Sennhiers, can anyone confirm if sennhiers sound better than razer kraken TEs.
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
Last edited May 3, 2019 2:09:08 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***

Post by Vu1canF0rce on May 4, 2019 14:45:44 GMT -7

I've never been one to care about headsets beyond the ones that come with the consoles (pleb, I know). Many years later (last year actually), I was finally looking for a gaming headset due to my newer job having lots of gamers than my last job. Sennheiser seems pretty top-notch from what I read / heard from peers, but I didn't want to pay much if at all over about $100.00 for some (I know, you get what you pay for).

So, one particular colleague at work recommended the brand HyperX. After a bit of back-and-forth between a few models (Stinger, Core, Cloud2, Revolver), I decided I'd get the Cloud 2. Unfortunately, but also fortunately, the cards were not on the table, so to speak, for me to buy them at the particular time I wanted them. Fast forward to Christmas 2018 and I received some nice Turtlebeach headsets from a family member. Over the years I have heard nothing but bad things about Turtlebeach headsets in how they're cheap, plastic-y, and generally have bad audio. However, the headset I got is very durable and sounds amazing. So, all this filler story just to say, give Turtlebeach a try. The particular model I got was the Stealth 700 for Xbox and I got a generic hardshell headset carrying case that protects and accentuates the headset very nicely.
Andrew
Peach Cactus
Tipsy Blonde Avatar
Tipsy Blonde GB Newbie *

Post by Tipsy Blonde on May 31, 2019 3:02:21 GMT -7

I cant really speculate on either of those headsets at this time due to the fact I have never had either. I definitely prefer my omens that are noise canceling and have amazing sound quality. Another good thing about Omens are that they are pretty heavy duty which is great if you are rough on your gear. One last Great thing about Omens are that they are very comfortable and just amazing.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
Headsets Posted May 31, 2019 12:13:00 GMT -7

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 12:13:00 GMT -7

Sennheiser products are amazing. I know that it's not easy to compare them to headsets but I have some Sennheiser earphones and they really are great. Never had any issues and the sound quality is great.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!