Online Chatbots

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 29, 2019 7:39:52 GMT -7

A few websites and even apps are moving over to having online chatbots instead of customer support representatives to try and solve your issues. For those of you who don't know about this, it's basically a live chat window and there is AI that tries to offer help to questions that you have. Do you think they are better than having a human helping you?

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
lanbo Avatar
lanbo GB Gamer ***

Post by lanbo on Jan 29, 2019 10:35:07 GMT -7

Emphatically, humans are better. I don't want to go through a script with a bot trying to explain my problems to it. Plus there's no emotion so I can't make them see an issue my way lol.
sig
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Feb 13, 2019 13:48:23 GMT -7

Humans are better when it comes to customer service. I don't like chatting to scripts as explaining my problems to a robot can take forever and when you do, there is no empathy from the ChatBot. I understand companies want to save money however this isn't the way to go about it.
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Feb 18, 2019 10:58:19 GMT -7

I cannot stand using any type of automated support service by phone, or online. I'm all for FAQ's to clear up some of the basic questions, however, if you're a serious business, use real people, not bots, for customer support. 
Last edited Feb 18, 2019 10:58:50 GMT -7 by GamingLyfe
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Feb 18, 2019 11:56:58 GMT -7

I really like the chat systems some websites are adding to help support their users, although, not the automated ones. I prefer to speak to a human, not a robot! :P