Vacation

Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Vacation Posted Jan 16, 2019 18:04:30 GMT -7

Post by Lanbo on Jan 16, 2019 18:04:30 GMT -7

If you have been on vacation recently, where did you go? Where was your favorite trip or what's your dream vacation? 

I'm goin' down South to get some microwaved peaches so I wanted to know about everyone on GB. :D 
sig
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
Vacation Posted Jan 19, 2019 14:29:54 GMT -7

Post by ash on Jan 19, 2019 14:29:54 GMT -7

My dream vacation would have to be to the States. Two places, in particular, would be California and New York. It would probably have to be two different trips though because I would obviously like to visit California during the Summer time. And I would love to visit New York during the Christmas period just so I can get that Home Alone Christmas feeling lol :D

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Vacation Posted Jan 24, 2019 10:33:15 GMT -7

Post by DanthEx on Jan 24, 2019 10:33:15 GMT -7

Last summer I was able to take a few trips with my daughter around eventful locations in Alberta, Canada. Some of which being the West Edmonton Mall(largest shopping mall in North America), Drumheller Tyrrell museum(Dinosaur museum), Calgary Zoo, and a few fun stops in-between. I travel around Cape Breton and the Cabot Trail usually every couple of years, and a few years back have been back to Newfoundland for a visit, it was beautiful and lots of fun. George Street in downtown St. John's NFLD is two blocks of bars, pubs, and restaurants, it's a crazy place to be at night.

Since we're talking about cool places to check out, the Ripley's Aquarium beneath Toronto's CN tower is a must see! You walk through a glass tunnel which is underwater as sharks and other sea creatures swim just above/beside you. Very neat! And of course, it goes without saying, go to the glass floor at the top of the CN tower while you're there. :P
Last edited Jan 24, 2019 10:34:02 GMT -7 by DanthEx
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Vacation Posted Jan 25, 2019 17:12:26 GMT -7

Post by Lanbo on Jan 25, 2019 17:12:26 GMT -7

That sounds so fun!! The National Aquarium here in Baltimore was pretty amazing, but didn't have the underwater part. The New Jersey Aquarium has a shark tunnel and you can walk over an open tank of sharks lol. Hopefully I can visit one day!
sig
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Vacation Posted Jan 27, 2019 12:20:34 GMT -7

Post by megannatasha on Jan 27, 2019 12:20:34 GMT -7

My favorite vacations were around the Caribbean. One of my favorite beaches was in Cayo Coco, Cuba, which had miles of white sand and turquoise water. There are so many cool things to do while down south! I have been horseback riding along cliffs that led to waterfalls, snorkeling, exploring caves, visited plantations, and I have even been to a crocodile farm. I hope to someday travel to Ireland and Germany.
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
Vacation Posted Jan 28, 2019 13:22:38 GMT -7

Post by Lanbo on Jan 28, 2019 13:22:38 GMT -7

megannatasha Avatar
My favorite vacations were around the Caribbean. One of my favorite beaches was in Cayo Coco, Cuba, which had miles of white sand and turquoise water. There are so many cool things to do while down south! I have been horseback riding along cliffs that led to waterfalls, snorkeling, exploring caves, visited plantations, and I have even been to a crocodile farm. I hope to someday travel to Ireland and Germany.
That sounds awesome, I can't imagine the beauty of those islands and blue waters. I definitely need to go one day. I did colonize St. Kitts in Europa Universalis though, if that counts.
sig