Pepsi or Coke

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 8, 2019 6:06:57 GMT -7

What do you prefer, Pepsi or Coke? Why? My preference is Pepsi Max as it's a little bit more sweeter than coke and contains no sugar along with very minimal calories. 
Last edited Jan 8, 2019 6:07:20 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
sig
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Last edited Jan 9, 2019 18:04:36 GMT -7 by DanthEx
Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***
Help is only a Bubble away...
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Feb 13, 2019 13:54:54 GMT -7

Recently I took the "Taste the Pepsi Max Challenge" in my local town shopping centre. One glass was Coca-Cola and the other was Pepsi Max. You had to then choose based on the sample you had which was Max and why you think that is. I choose right. I believe the aspartame makes the product 1000% more sweeter so therefore it's easier to tell. In return for my efforts, they gave me a free voucher for a Bottle of their drink.
Lord Tuba Blueba Avatar
Lord Tuba Blueba GB Regular **

Post by Lord Tuba Blueba on May 24, 2019 22:01:45 GMT -7

All my parents used to drink was Coke, so whenever we went to visit my cousins (Pepsi fanatics) we used to drink the shit out of Pepsi for a day. To this day I prefer Pepsi. Its a little bit of the taboo of going against the family norm, and some nostalgia, but mostly its because of that one time that I drank a can of coke that had been ashed in. Coke just tastes like cigarettes and sadness now.
Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***
Andrew
Peach Cactus
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on Jun 6, 2019 14:55:38 GMT -7

I've quit soda but I prefer Coke for most of my sodas.
Mug Rootbeer and Mountain Dew (and the sub-flavors #bajaBlast) aren't bad though in the pepsi department.

megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
sig
Smokey Avatar
Smokey GB Newbie *

Follow me on Mixer! - 900+ followers!
My girlfriend Shortie is amazing! I love you Nikki!