Switching platforms

Discussion
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 7, 2019 5:27:18 GMT -7

Have you switched platforms from console or mobile to PC? What made you switch? I switched from Xbox to PC as I needed to upgrade my PC and Console so I decided upon an Acer Gaming Machine which does both everyday tasks aswell as the ability to process video games. 
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 7, 2019 9:14:32 GMT -7

I haven't switched and can't see myself ever switching from console to PC gaming. I don't have anything against PC gaming but I'm more of a casual gamer and I like that I can just put a disc in and play on my PlayStation 4 without having to worry about any problems. I did switch brands though, I used to have a Xbox 360 but when the next generation (current generation now) consoles came out, I switched over to PlayStation as I didn't like the Xbox One that much.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Feb 11, 2019 9:26:06 GMT -7

ash Avatar
I haven't switched and can't see myself ever switching from console to PC gaming. I don't have anything against PC gaming but I'm more of a casual gamer and I like that I can just put a disc in and play on my PlayStation 4 without having to worry about any problems. I did switch brands though, I used to have a Xbox 360 but when the next generation (current generation now) consoles came out, I switched over to PlayStation as I didn't like the Xbox One that much.
What was it that you made you switch? What didn't you like about the new features in the Xbox One? What features do Sony offer that Microsoft don't? Looking back, was switching brands a good idea?