Do you spend a lot on phones

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 4, 2019 4:08:20 GMT -7

When are you buying a new mobile phone for gaming, do you end up spending huge amounts of money, If so, why? Normally I'll spend £200.00 pounds on a new phone, max. I always go for contracts or look for a good pay as you go deal when I'm in search for a new telephone. 
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 9, 2019 11:06:47 GMT -7

I don't buy a phone for gaming. Gaming is an added bonus and not something that would come into consideration at all really when I'm choosing a phone. I always go for contracts because it's so much easier because it's one payment for both the phone and data, texts and calls. At the moment, I'm paying around £29 for a Samsung Galaxy S8 which I'm happy with. And it's a great phone for gaming as well which is an added bonus.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
lanbo Avatar
lanbo GB Gamer ***

Post by lanbo on Jan 9, 2019 14:43:03 GMT -7

I have an S8 too. Flagship Galaxys are always in the top 3 of phones - typically behind iPhones/iPhone SX+. You won't have many issues playing games with a Snapdragon 835 CPU lol. I'm not one to be able to distinguish between screen types either but I guess the Super AMOLED is nice to play on. I'm not much of a mobile gamer honestly. Waiting on RS3 Mobile xd
sig
lanbo Avatar
lanbo GB Gamer ***
sig
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
lanbo Avatar
lanbo GB Gamer ***

Post by lanbo on Mar 23, 2019 18:10:23 GMT -7

I have no idea! The screen wasn't just unusable, the whole phone was unreactive - no reaction to charge (e.g. vibration), no notification lights, nothing. I don't know why it stopped working since I just looked at it for the time 5 minutes before it died. I tried charging it overnight and still nothing. Someone suggested putting it in rice and that worked!! I had it in a bag of rice totally covered for a few hours. Yay!
sig
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Mar 23, 2019 22:40:32 GMT -7

Cell phones should be free from the service provider because of their ridiculous monthly prices in places like Canada.

I don't do a whole lot of gaming on my phone but I do enjoy Clash of Clans and a couple of other games I play from time to time if I'm looking to burn time and have sufficient battery.
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!