Creating a mobile app

lucky Avatar
lucky GB Newbie *

Post by lucky on Jan 3, 2019 20:45:14 GMT -7

Something that I have been thinking about is to hire a freelancer to build a mobile app. However, I don't know what type of app or game that would do well. Have you thought about building a mobile app or having one created? What kind of game would you create and how well do you think it would do?
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 9, 2019 11:02:59 GMT -7

There's nothing more attractive right now than creating a mobile app especially when you look at all the "bad" games on the app stores that are doing somewhat well. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do it and can't be bothered to try it out really. The problem with hiring a freelancer is, it will never be exactly the way you want and you would have to ensure you get a NDA so your idea isn't stolen

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 10, 2019 6:33:02 GMT -7

Unfortunately, I have no idea or skills in computer programming and courses can take a lot of time to learn the required skill. Your considering to hire a freelance which can too become costly and their is a chance your employee could steal your content. If none of these issues were present, I'd consider creating a 3D video game such as Temple Run 2 or Smash Hit.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 12, 2019 14:53:09 GMT -7

xxinfectedxx Avatar
Unfortunately, I have no idea or skills in computer programming and courses can take a lot of time to learn the required skill. Your considering to hire a freelance which can too become costly and their is a chance your employee could steal your content. If none of these issues were present, I'd consider creating a 3D video game such as Temple Run 2 or Smash Hit.
Honestly, online courses aren't too bad actually. You can actually learn quite a bit from these online courses and can learn enough to make a decent game. It may not be enough knowledge to build a great game like Angry Birds or Smash Hit but the basics of those games will be taught. And slowly, with experience and just practising, you can build up your knowledge of programming and build something a bit more complicated.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!