Amount of games you play

lucky Avatar
lucky GB Newbie *

Post by lucky on Jan 3, 2019 20:26:42 GMT -7

If you're like me, you might have a large number of games for your console. Out of those games, I might play say 4 consistently out of the 10 games I own. Are you in the same boat? Do you only play a small percentage of your games or do you find a way to play the majority of the games in your collection? If so, how do you do it? With me, I just start playing a couple of games and just don't think about playing the others.
gio Avatar
gio GB Newbie *

Post by gio on Jan 4, 2019 20:33:22 GMT -7

I used to play a lot more when I had my 360 out, primarily GTA, COD, and then also Minecraft. Now that I game on the PC, I just mainly play Civilization V and then also GTA V, because I can't bring myself to buy any more games. I've tried getting Minecraft on PC but just has too much of a different feel than the 360 version.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 5, 2019 14:19:15 GMT -7

I own quite a few but like you, I don't play that many games on my console. I would say out of all the games that I have, I probably play around 4 regularly. Even less if you consider games that I play daily and not just on and off. The one game that I will always play daily is Fortnite, mainly because of the challenges and the Battle Pass that they have which brings me back to the game everytime to ensure I have all the items.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 10, 2019 5:59:20 GMT -7

When I was a young child and the Xbox 360 was out, I used to play a lot more video games than today. Mainly GTA, COD, and finally Skyrim. I don't have hours on end to dedicate to gaming now as I'm grown adult and I have responsibilities such as my full time job. I have switched platforms to PC and I own 3 video games, two of them include Fortnite and Minecraft. Averagely speaking, I commit to a hour of gaming on the weekends whilst my work loads are minimum.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 14, 2019 12:40:06 GMT -7

xxinfectedxx Avatar
When I was a young child and the Xbox 360 was out, I used to play a lot more video games than today. Mainly GTA, COD, and finally Skyrim. I don't have hours on end to dedicate to gaming now as I'm grown adult and I have responsibilities such as my full time job. I have switched platforms to PC and I own 3 video games, two of them include Fortnite and Minecraft. Averagely speaking, I commit to a hour of gaming on the weekends whilst my work loads are minimum.
Ugh, Skyrim. Don't remind me of that game lol. 

I got Skyrim with my Xbox 360 as a bundle along with Forza 4. It was a decent game but it really annoyed me. The quest system was really annoying for me and I spent way too much time trying to find where to actually go to start a quest. It's a shame that you don't have as much time anyone but at least you can get around an hour of gaming on the weekends.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!