Brawl Stars

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Dec 3, 2018 15:19:11 GMT -7

Brawl Stars is an interesting game that is coming out very soon. I believe it's already out for some countries but is coming out to everyone in the coming weeks. You can currently pre-register for the game that will also reward you with a bonus skin when the game does come out. 

"Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of powerful Brawlers with punishing super abilities. Collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together."

You can pre-register for the game here - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.brawlstars&hl=en_GB

Will anyone here be playing it when it comes out?

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
josephy Avatar
josephy GB Newbie *
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on May 3, 2019 2:21:49 GMT -7

Interesting game. Never hear of Brawl Stars before. Reviews are 4.5 stars and the mobile game is free, it's a no brainier to give it a try. Thank you for sharing!!
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Post by Nergal on May 3, 2019 16:26:48 GMT -7

I enjoy Top Down Shooters, I will have to test it for compatibility with my tablet.
Looks good and seems largely well-reviewed by users.

I dread what their micro-transaction model will most likely be like though.
Maybe I will test it in an Android emulator...

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
Brawl Stars Posted May 31, 2019 11:54:19 GMT -7

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 11:54:19 GMT -7

Since this post, I have uninstalled it, to be honest. I just didn't enjoy the game enough to play it for a long time and it does get pretty boring. I'm not sure if they have added some new game modes and other stuff but the things they had back then were a bit too limited.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!