What do you do for a living?

oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***
haze Avatar
haze GB Newbie *

Post by haze on Nov 22, 2018 11:16:51 GMT -7

For me , I work in marketing at a local university. We're fairly well ranked in the UK so it's always a fun day with lots going on and lots of things to consider - especially within my faculty area anyway. Been a good leap from my last job at a charity though, seeing the differences between a 'professional' place like the Uni and an 'informal' place like at a charity, it's been an amazing learning curve professionally!
vedraii Avatar
vedraii GB Regular **
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Nov 25, 2018 23:56:24 GMT -7

I work in hospital IT kinda. It's cool.

oo Avatar
Yeah, share with us your job!
I, for instance, drive trains!

Wow, that's a pretty unique job, . Any cool/interesting stories to share from that?

haze Avatar
said:
For me , I work in marketing at a local university. We're fairly well ranked in the UK so it's always a fun day with lots going on and lots of things to consider - especially within my faculty area anyway. Been a good leap from my last job at a charity though, seeing the differences between a 'professional' place like the Uni and an 'informal' place like at a charity, it's been an amazing learning curve professionally!

Is working in charity something you wanted to do? How did you come across that job? I haven't worked in a uni or charity but is working at a uni as fulfilling as a charity sounds like it could be? ()

vedraii Avatar
said:
I'm a store manager and a dental secretary. Soon leaving the manager job :D.

But my alpaca yarn :(
sig
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 10, 2019 6:02:29 GMT -7

I work in a Retail Superstore as a Customer Assistant. Everyday I go to work I enjoy meeting different types of people and providing great customer service to our customers. What's everyone five year plan from now, where do you hope to be?
Saints4ever Avatar
Saints4ever GB Gamer ***

Post by Saints4ever on Jan 12, 2019 10:13:19 GMT -7

I specialize in leadership and organizational management - key focuses: development, process improvement and efficiency, and communication. I also like to play with graphic design, video editing, and content creation.

Currently, I work for a rather large retail chain and am focusing on logistics.
Help is only a Bubble away...