Diablo Immortal

oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Nov 7, 2018 16:30:29 GMT -7

I hear there was quite the uproar of disappointment from fans who I presume expected further PC related updates, although I haven't actually played this myself(yet) I'd definitely consider it.
Last edited Nov 7, 2018 16:31:02 GMT -7 by megannatasha
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***

Post by oo on Nov 8, 2018 15:18:32 GMT -7

megannatasha Avatar
I hear there was quite the uproar of disappointment from fans who I presume expected further PC related updates, although I haven't actually played this myself(yet) I'd definitely consider it.
Yes, that is right. But that doesn't really mean that the game itself it's gonna be good or bad.
As a Diablo fan, I obviously feel kind of disappointed because I was expecting either Diablo II remasterization, or Diablo IV; however, I honestly think that, as they said they have multiple projects working on (not counting the Nintendo Switch Diablo III), they had some internal problems to release some huge Diablo project.
I also think that Diablo fans are going really HARD to Blizzard; come on, we should grow up. Show what we want, but never insult/depreciate the company. I think it is not the proper way.

Anyway; I will download/buy the game when its out. I honestly think its a good idea (even though I was hoping for some PC new game) this mobile app.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Nov 20, 2018 7:20:03 GMT -7

I couldn't believe what I saw when I watched the replay of the conference really. There are quite a few big issues which led to such a big uproar really. I think a lot of people were not expecting a mobile game to be announced this way, most people were PC gamers waiting for another PC game and had spent thousands coming to that conference. Add to that, the staff saying "do you not have mobiles" does not help but just added more fuel to the fire. I'm sure there wouldn't have been such an uproar if this was another side project that was announced alongside a main PC based game.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Nov 20, 2018 8:14:24 GMT -7

I couldn't believe what I saw when I watched the replay of the conference really. There are quite a few big issues which led to such a big uproar really. I think a lot of people were not expecting a mobile game to be announced this way, most people were PC gamers waiting for another PC game and had spent thousands coming to that conference. Add to that, the staff saying "do you not have mobiles" does not help but just added more fuel to the fire. I'm sure there wouldn't have been such an uproar if this was another side project that was announced alongside a main PC based game.
I can agree with this for sure. It was handled poorly, however it was a reaction I'm sure the speaker regrets. PC gamers didn't spend thousands of dollars building gaming desktops to play games on their mobile phone. ;-|
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on May 22, 2019 7:57:14 GMT -7

I know there seemed to be a heartbreak from supporters that I assume anticipated further Computer updates. Even though, I have not yet played this myself, however I will will definitely give it some thought.
braindeadgenius Avatar
braindeadgenius GB Newbie *

Post by braindeadgenius on May 24, 2019 16:07:33 GMT -7

I was quite disappointed with III. Really didn't find it great or interesting at all. I'd have to see more of the actual game to see what I think of this one here.