The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

A Leaf in the Wind Avatar
A Leaf in the Wind GB Newbie *

Post by A Leaf in the Wind on Oct 6, 2018 15:26:22 GMT -7

Is there any way of quickly getting gold so you could upgrade your character with the necessary spells and skills if you're aiming to not kill anybody?

There are a lot of spells that would work for this but they are so expensive that I cannot afford them and have to get by as a mere beggar.

I made my own class, which is essentially the agent class apparently, and I am playing as a "damsel" so I am supposed to be from a wealthy family wearing the finest clothing at Divine Elegance and instead I am scraping by like a scavager.

I already had to get my pretty hands dirty at the beginning of the game by killing 18 creatures. I'm not innocent. I am a murderer already even though my people killed stat remains at zero.
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Oct 9, 2018 8:17:50 GMT -7

Skyrim was on sale the PlayStation Network Store just last week, I wanted to grab myself(another) copy since I lost all my data when I traded my Xbox One for the PlayStation 4. I didn't end up buying it as I was too invested into Destiny 2 and the newest expansions, however, Skyrim will always be a top, top game in my opinion.

What is your goal with not killing any characters within the game using your damsel? Are there benefits to this?
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Oct 11, 2018 9:28:53 GMT -7

Skyrim is beautiful! I absolutely loved this game. I'm hoping to get the new Nintendo console soon so I can play Skyrim and Zelda, plus of course Mario, Donkey Kong Country, and all the rest of the epic titles Nintendo provides. :P
A Leaf in the Wind Avatar
A Leaf in the Wind GB Newbie *
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Oct 11, 2018 16:32:34 GMT -7

Moved as per request.
----

I cannot answer your question unfortunately as it's been ages since I've played Skyrim, although during the days of my Xbox One phase I played this game quite often after work and usually for quite lengthy periods. Once the Elder Scrolls 6 is released I'm sure I'll end up back in the vortex, after all,  Skyrim is a very mesmerizing game with a massive fan base who seem to take mods to the next level which always keeps things very, very interesting. :P

Skyrim Mod
Last edited Oct 11, 2018 16:34:30 GMT -7 by DanthEx