🎾 Mario Tennis Aces

Nintendo
A Leaf in the Wind Avatar
A Leaf in the Wind GB Newbie *

Post by A Leaf in the Wind on Oct 5, 2018 3:46:47 GMT -7

This is a game that has been tempting me every time I enter a retail store for the past few months. What drew me in was the swing mode since I got excited for a game that is essentially Wii Sports: Tennis, but with more depth. Well, I decided to have a YOLO moment and purchase the game, I have yet to try swing mode, but this game is extremely fun with controls that are fairly simplistic that anyone could jump right on in and play a match. For whatever reason, the intermediate difficulty setting which most free play games are set to by default felt way too easy for me so I decided to move on up to the pro setting. I highly recommend this game and it hasn't disappointed me yet for the full retail price. Of course, if you could find a discount somewhere, do that. It's always worth saving money.
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Oct 5, 2018 9:39:34 GMT -7

After reading your post I decided to find a video to give myself a better understanding of what this game offers. Tennis games aren't usually my thing but for some reason, I feel like I could get into this, it's obviously a great game with friends and fun for the whole family. It looks like it would be a fun time and offers more than you'd expect out of a tennis game. It's Nintendo quality gaming and once I finally pick up another console I'll be joining in on some of these games for sure!

Mario Tennis Aces - Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Direct 3.8.2018

Last edited Oct 5, 2018 9:40:10 GMT -7 by GamingLyfe
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!