Review
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Control Posted Sept 25, 2018 9:05:55 GMT -7

Post by DanthEx on Sept 25, 2018 9:05:55 GMT -7

Control is a unique third-person shooter game focused on environmental storytelling brought to us by Remedy Entertainment. It's expected to release in 2019 for Windows, PlayStation 4, and the Xbox One. You'll be playing as Jesse Faden, a supernatural woman who finds herself able to move and control objects using her mind. Although this isn't her only weapon, she's also packing a multi-mode, high-powered pistol which shapeshifts and seems to have a mind of its own. Jesse is tasked with taking on the role as the director of a secretive agency called the Federal Burea of Control in New York after their previous director was killed by a malevolent invading species known as the Hiss. You'll attempt to regain control while fighting through unpredictable circumstances and investigating the aftermath of the invasion. The FBC Headquarters is named "The oldest house" and is a massive, mysterious, and very eerie location which can be explored, and further explored, as you progress through the game. The oldest house consists of shifting staircases, walls, and strange areas that may leave you lost within the blink of an eye. Control is sure to keep your mind busy with side-quests and an ever-changing environment. If you're not tracking down corrupted agents of the FBC, fending off invading Hiss, or lost in the seriously creepy "old house", you may get a chance to stop and take it all in. Until then, good luck, you'll need it.

Control E3 2018 Trailer - By: Remedy Entertainment Oyj

Andrew Avatar
Andrew GB Regular **
Control Posted Sept 26, 2018 5:17:50 GMT -7

Post by Andrew on Sept 26, 2018 5:17:50 GMT -7

This looks really good. I just got done playing Quantum Break also by Remedy. I've always liked their style of games because most of their games feel home-grown, believable, and grounded in reality.

I'll have to remember to check this out when it releases.
Andrew
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***