M3RCILESS Clan Mascot

Old RuneScape Account

Discussion
Andrew Avatar
Andrew GB Regular **

Post by Andrew on Sept 3, 2018 10:56:22 GMT -7

I totally forgot about having an account with this game from back in 9th or 10th grade in high school. I wasn't much into then, at least, and last I remember I was chopping down trees (and cows) in a forest near the beginning of the game. I'm curious if RuneScape purges old accounts or not. A good service should, but it'd be hilarious to see my 14-15 year old account still there slashing in the woods.
Andrew
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Sept 3, 2018 11:17:24 GMT -7

I believe when RuneScape was updated they offered every player the chance to merge into the new server - this option should still be available for you. If not, we'd be glad to help you get back on your feet again!
Andrew Avatar
Andrew GB Regular **
Last edited Sept 3, 2018 11:19:27 GMT -7 by Andrew
Andrew
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Andrew Avatar
Andrew GB Regular **
Andrew
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Andrew Avatar
Andrew GB Regular **

Post by Andrew on Sept 3, 2018 11:38:54 GMT -7

DanthEx Avatar
Andrew Avatar
I just noticed this. I hit post and it said it did not exist. I scratched my head then refreshed and saw it. Lucky for me I copy and paste before I post.
We have auto-drafts, however, they only save posts being created for the first time(not edits). Perhaps we'll have something for edits down the road. :)

Correct. And further to that, PB only does auto-drafts (if enabled) for the primary post in question. It would not auto-draft carry over to new or merged threads. I think a cool feature would be if they integrated a draft system like email systems use, and then we can hold those for use elsewhere. Who knows what PBV6 will bring.
Andrew
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Sept 3, 2018 11:45:06 GMT -7

Andrew Avatar
DanthEx Avatar
We have auto-drafts, however, they only save posts being created for the first time(not edits). Perhaps we'll have something for edits down the road. :)
Correct. And further to that, PB only does auto-drafts (if enabled) for the primary post in question. It would not auto-draft carry over to new or merged threads. I think a cool feature would be if they integrated a draft system like email systems use, and then we can hold those for use elsewhere. Who knows what PBV6 will bring.

I second that! Very excited for v6. We() will also have v2 of GB ready by the end of this month. ::) (Upgraded theme)
Last edited Sept 3, 2018 11:45:16 GMT -7 by DanthEx
Andrew Avatar
Andrew GB Regular **
Andrew
M3RCILESS on RuneClan