Devil May Cry 5

Review
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Jul 8, 2018 13:21:47 GMT -7

Devil May Cry 5 puts you in control of a character named Nero, a part robot demon hunter, as well as the renowned Dante, and a surprise mystery character. This single-player action-adventure hack and slash game was developed by Capcom and will release in the first quarter of 2019 for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. We haven't seen a canonical DmC game since 2008 when Devil May Cry 4 was released, so this game is well over-due and highly anticipated. DmC5 like other titles in the series is a fast-paced hack and slash game that never fails to deliver a wholesome abundance of enemies to meet your blades or weapon of choice. The story takes place several years after DmC4 and is best explained by Capcom: "Several years have passed in Devil May Cry 5 and the threat of demonic power, long since forgotten, has returned to menace the world once again. The demonic invasion begins with the seeds of a “demon tree” taking root in Red Grave City. This hellish incursion attracts the attention of the young demon hunter, Nero, an ally of Dante who now finds himself without his demonic arm, the source of much of his power." - In a nut shell, if you enjoy fast-paced games and hack and slash is your thing, you definitely won't want to miss Devil May Cry 5.

Devil May Cry 5 - E3 2018 Announcement Trailer
- By: Devil May Cry

Last edited Jul 9, 2018 11:52:05 GMT -7 by DanthEx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Aug 13, 2018 12:32:20 GMT -7

There are quite a few singleplayer only games coming out soon for both PC and console isn't there? I wonder if the success of previous titles helped this recent popularity in these types of games. I have to say that the trailer looks pretty good although we will have to wait and see whether the actual game will be as good as it is shown as being. Because I'm sure that we all know by now that trailers aren't always the best way to decide whether a game is worth getting or not.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
martin Avatar
martin GB Newbie *

Post by martin on Sept 17, 2018 10:46:56 GMT -7

I know people have waited for the next Devil May Cry title for quite some time. I know they are extremely popular with a dedicated fan base and it makes sense to bring out a new title in the series after remastering or porting most of the older games to modern consoles. I'm sure through that process they have earned a lot more fans who are eager to play a new generation of this series. I think the visuals in the trailer and fantastic and I am excited to play this one. I own a couple of the remastered PS4 titles but not all of them, so will get around to playing some before getting this.
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Gamer ***
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!