Old School Runescape Mobile Beta - Live

Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

jimmy Avatar
jimmy GB Newbie *

Post by jimmy on Jul 23, 2018 7:55:21 GMT -7

This is awesome! I never got into RS heavy, although I enjoyed playing it nonetheless. It's good to see older games still in the race. I am interested to see how it functions on Mobile. I looked around on Google, and as of now you can only play on Android. Currently, if you have a Apple device you will need to enter your email on there website. I hope to see them continue to push for release on all devices! It's good to see older games around. Click the link below for more information regarding OSRS/Mobile.

Website Link: oldschool.runescape.com/mobile
daniel Avatar
daniel GB Newbie *
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jan 9, 2019 11:12:45 GMT -7

I saw it a while back and I read that there was a sort of monthly or one-time fee to get into the beta. Was that correct? Because of that information, I didn't bother going for the game. Plus, is it out now? And if so, is there still a price for the game or is it free to play? I remember playing Runescape on PC a long time ago so it would be good to try it out again for the memories

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on Jan 9, 2019 12:05:19 GMT -7

ash Avatar
I saw it a while back and I read that there was a sort of monthly or one-time fee to get into the beta. Was that correct? Because of that information, I didn't bother going for the game. Plus, is it out now? And if so, is there still a price for the game or is it free to play? I remember playing Runescape on PC a long time ago so it would be good to try it out again for the memories

Yea, you need to be a member to play OSRS.
sig
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
braindeadgenius Avatar
braindeadgenius GB Newbie *
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****