Sea of Solitude

Review
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Jul 1, 2018 15:05:27 GMT -7

Sea of Solitude is an adventure game developed by Jo-Mei Games. It's set for release early 2019 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You play a character named Kay and explore a ravaged city based on Berlin, Germany. Sea of Solitude is sure to introduce something unique that's also sure to spark your imagination. Creative director and writer Cornelia Geppert states "Sea of Solitude is by far the most artistic and personal project I’ve ever created. At times it is very challenging to dig that deep into your own feelings like core fears, longing and anger, but at the same time it is the most fulfilling thing to express those very feelings by putting it to people through art.” -  It sounds like EA who will be publishing Sea of Solitude are working closely with Cornelia and the Jo-Mei team, so you can definitely expect some fantastic results from this duo. We'll release more information and updates as it comes down the pipeline, however, judging from what we know, this is an amazing adventure you won't want to miss. Stay tuned for more!

Sea of Solitude: Official Teaser Trailer | EA Play 2018 - By: Electronic Arts

Last edited Jul 1, 2018 16:32:35 GMT -7 by DanthEx
jimmy Avatar
jimmy GB Newbie *

Post by jimmy on Jul 23, 2018 8:33:32 GMT -7

This game seems like it will be very interesting! The graphics seem more 'older', although the game play looks as if it will be fun! I kinda wish they would give more information on the game itself in the introduction. It seems after reading around on there website, the main character will turn into a monster / creature? I feel this will be neat to find out upon release. I am curious as to what the main objective will be & if you start off as a monster or human. I will keep tabs on this game, and I will have to get it once it comes out for Xbox.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Aug 11, 2018 13:40:42 GMT -7

I have to agree with jimmy, the game looks fantastic and the graphics are great. It certainly looks quite interesting although I'm not too sure that it's a game for me. I'm not massively into these story/singleplayer type games so it would be a massive waste on me. I'm not too sure why but certain singleplayer games just give me headaches and it's nothing to do with bright lights etc. I can play multiplayer for hours and enjoy it but just cannot play singleplayer games for long.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
martin Avatar
martin GB Newbie *

Post by martin on Sept 21, 2018 5:31:53 GMT -7

These 'EA Originals' as they are called seem to be quite good. In fact, the published indie titles like these seem a lot more interesting than EA's current landscape of big budget games, to me at least. It has an interesting art style and looks to be an intriguing story also. One of those types of games you want to experience for yourself and not really find out too much about it before hand. If the price point is right, which I haven't checked, I will be sure to pick it up. EA are killing it with these indie-like titles such as this and Unravel. They are bringing unique experiences to a more mainstream market which I will always enjoy.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on May 6, 2019 4:00:05 GMT -7

It seems like this game is going to be very interesting! The graphics seem ' older, ' although it looks like the game play is going to be great! I kinda wish they would give in the introduction more information about the game itself.