Best mobile android to use for gaming at a great price?

demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jun 24, 2018 9:16:40 GMT -7

Well, it depends on what budget you have really. Samsung has some great phones for a lot of different budgets which is what makes the brand great. The best phones for gaming will, of course, be the higher budget phones like the Galaxy S9 or the S8 (which is what I have and it is amazing for games). The experience you get with the high-end phones is second to none because of how smooth the gameplay is. There are some good cheaper phones but they won't offer as smooth a gaming experience. Have a look at the Galaxy A5 2018.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jan 3, 2019 5:46:36 GMT -7

Would you like a personal recommendation from me? Doing some research online, I have found some superb reviews for this Huawei company. Hope this helps guide you to purchase the right tablet just for you. Generally speaking, I don't own this Tablet however I own a Y7 in their phone and I have no complaints about their company. Their devices are definitely fit for purpose and the prices are reasonable along with fantastic reviews just like the companies phones that I own. 

£129.98 inc VAT

HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10 9.6" Tablet - 16 GB, Space Grey

10+ in stock
Android 7.0 (Nougat)
HD Ready display
Store up to 3 hours of HD video / up to 3700 photos
Battery life: Up to 16 hours
Miracast
Last edited Jan 3, 2019 5:48:49 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx