Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Review
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Jun 22, 2018 8:39:30 GMT -7

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
is an upcoming single-player action-adventure game developed by Respawn Entertainment and set for release in the Fall of 2019. The game tells a new story set shortly after the events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. Vince Campella of Respawn Entertainment mentioned during an Electronic Arts E3 press conference that the game "takes place during the dark times, in a period where the Jedi are being hunted". We don't really have a whole lot to work with regarding this title, however, once we do this thread will be updated to keep everyone up-to-date! Get your lightsaber's ready fans of the Jedi!

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Reveal! - By: Star Wars Expanded
Last edited Sept 13, 2018 8:28:14 GMT -7 by DanthEx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Aug 13, 2018 12:30:07 GMT -7

It will be nice to see what they do with it. I know that a lot of people are tired with EA and what they are doing with the Star Wars Battlefront series. I know that this game isn't the same so it's not exactly an alternative but it will be good to see whether the game will be good enough for our Star Wars fix. Hopefully it's not ruined like Star Wars Battlefront 2 was but I guess you can't really ruin a singleplayer only game.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
Andrew Avatar
Andrew GB Regular **
Andrew
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Gamer ***

Post by GamingLyfe on Sept 13, 2018 12:10:51 GMT -7

I love Star Wars, so I'll be excited (hopefully) to see what comes of this game. Definitely gonna bookmark to stay tuned.
Same, I look forward to seeing this Star Wars game released. I believe people are still playing some of the orginals from the early 2000's.
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!