Skull & Bones

Review
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Jun 18, 2018 23:33:17 GMT -7

Skull & Bones is a single and multiplayer naval warfare action game developed by Blue Byte, Ubisoft Chengdu, and Ubisoft Singapore. It's set to release some time in 2019 and is sure to grab the attention of any sea and pirate fan as it offers a variety of different ships to call your own, customizable captain, PvE and PvP, plenty of loot to steal, and a massive sea to conquer. Skull & Bones is a tactical third-person perspective game set in an open-world environment that offers a dynamic weather system and up to five players in multiplayer as you sail the Indian Ocean, be careful though, they can be your ally, or worst enemy. Engage in treasure hunts or charge the enemy and board their vessels to become the master of the sea, but not before taking on the enemy pirates who already call the Indian Sea home, team up with some friends to stay safe or use the wind to your advantage and sail fast to avoid combat. Skull & Bones is set to release for the Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4. Ubisoft promises they will continue to release new seasons, ships, weapons, items, locations, game modes, and more well after it's release.

Skull & Bones: E3 2018 Cinematic Trailer | Ubisoft [NA] - By: Ubisoft North America
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Aug 15, 2018 13:32:00 GMT -7

I really liked the look of Sea of Thieves and it was a shame that it only came out on Xbox One. In the end it was an alright game but there were some problems with it. This, on the other hand, looks like the real deal. No cartoon-ish appearance and I trust that Ubisoft will do a pretty good job with the game, as they have been doing with their other titles like Rainbow Six. Thankfully it's coming out on PlayStation 4 as well, not sure what I would do if it was an exclusive on another console.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
martin Avatar
martin GB Newbie *

Post by martin on Sept 16, 2018 6:47:35 GMT -7

I watched this reveal live and I was very excited by it at the time. I loved Black Flag in the Assassins Creed series and that is what spurred on the development of this title. I loved the idea and I really like the pirate setting so it was ticking a lot of boxes for me. I am a traditionally singleplayer gamer though, I'm not too much into multiplayer titles so I was disappointed to see this was mainly a multiplayer title. The singleplayer feature is something that is integrated into the multiplayer from what I have heard and that simply doesn't do enough for me to think it'll be good enough or something I want to play. I like singleplayer dedicated stories, I find games like Destiny, where even though you can play alone, rather less enjoyable. It seems like Skull & Bones will be similar to that sadly, so my wait for a good story driven pirate game will likely go on.