Kingdom Hearts III

Review
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Jun 17, 2018 23:36:14 GMT -7

Kingdom Hearts III is an action role-playing game developed by Square Enix and set for release world-wide on January 29, 2019, for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This game is packed with Disney and Final Fantasy characters who adventure through an array of Disney and Pixar worlds, and is sure to keep your attention regardless of age. It is the twelfth installment in the Kingdom Hearts series, and for those who play Kingdom Hearts this is a pretty big deal as Kingdom Hearts III will allow up to five characters per party rather than the accustomed two additional party members. The character Sora is accompanied by Donald Duck and Goofy, with the ability to add an additional two party members for a total of five. You'll be up against the Heartless, Unversed and the Nobodies as you battle your way through the stages, bumping into the occasional boss to test your skills. This game is great for anyone from the professional gamer to your casual rookie.

KINGDOM HEARTS III – E3 2018 Pirates of the Caribbean Trailer - By: Kingdom Hearts

Last edited Jun 18, 2018 10:53:47 GMT -7 by DanthEx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Aug 20, 2018 11:32:06 GMT -7

Looks pretty interesting but I know that it's not a game for me. Role-playing games aren't for me and I feel like this would definitely be one of those games that I play for a bit and then put aside and never play again. I like that the game has combined the worlds of Disney and Pixar which makes it great for those gamers that are interested in the game and playing with their favourite characters. It's interesting to see any game with characters like Goofy, to be honest lol :D

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
martin Avatar
martin GB Newbie *

Post by martin on Sept 21, 2018 5:25:56 GMT -7

This game series just isn't for me, I find the trailers a bit cringe and I don't really understand why so many people like the games. I don't see how the mashup really works at all and it gives me a headache just trying to work out what order the titles are supposed to be played in. Either way, its good to see this game finally seeing the light of day for the fans of the series who have wanted another title for quite a while. If I'm not mistaken, all the titles are on PS4 now right? So with this new game also coming out it is a great time to revisit the series of get into it for the first time and play it the entire way through.
gregory Avatar
gregory GB Newbie *

Post by gregory on Feb 11, 2019 15:19:53 GMT -7

I've always been a big Kingdom Hearts fan, I watched people play this game on YouTube, the storyline was pretty good, although sometimes a little confusing, but as far as I know so is the lore itself, but I didn't fall in love with Kingdom Hearts because of it's "well-written lore", I fell in love with it because it brought a new concept to Disney worlds.
Koschmar Avatar
Koschmar GB Addict ****

Post by Koschmar on Feb 11, 2019 17:49:01 GMT -7

I played through it and it's a fun time playing through the different Disney lands. The voice acting/dialog can be a bit cringe and the cutscenes are SO LONG, but I still enjoyed it.
princesszelda Avatar
princesszelda GB Newbie *

Post by princesszelda on Apr 17, 2019 15:13:45 GMT -7

The into songs are and the opening cut scenes that go with them are always fantastic, KH3 was a bit of a let down and I've probably only played about 2 hours worth of it due to the lame sloppy story.
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****