Jurassic World Evolution

Review
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Jun 12, 2018 11:38:34 GMT -7

Jurassic World Evolution is a business simulation game developed by Frontier Developments. It was released today, June.12/18 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC(Windows). Your goal is to build a Jurassic World dinosaur theme park with research facilities, attractions, and buildings of all sorts that will help you progress your park and improve certain aspects of it's operation. The park is entirely in your hands, right down to the terrain, such as trees and water sources. There are currently approx. 40 different types of dinosaur species to inhabit your park, and it is your job to make sure you group them properly, or else total chaos could erupt.

JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION Trailer #2 (2018) Jurassic Park - By: Play4Games
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Aug 3, 2018 8:26:39 GMT -7

Jurassic World Evolution was one of those games that I was excited to get since I love the films and it seemed to be a great idea. I saw a bit of the early gameplay before the game came out and it looked to be good, nothing great but a game you could spend some time having fun with especially when you get to tranquilise the dinosaurs yourself. But I never bothered to get it and I'm not sure I ever will really. The £40 price tag when it came out was just absurd really. And it seems like a free mobile game that has been ported over to console really.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
martin Avatar
martin GB Newbie *

Post by martin on Sept 19, 2018 5:33:35 GMT -7

For the type of game it is with the market these days, it's really hard to sell a title like this at the price point they want. They face off against a lot of free to play with micro-transactions type of games. I think the game looks decent though, but it isn't exactly groundbreaking. I'll pick it up to play eventually when it is cheap because I quite like the idea of building my own dinosaur park. That said, I feel with the increasing popularity of Jurassic World now, the gaming market is really crying out for a solid horror or action title built around dinosaurs. I want to see a Jurassic World game built with the same overall premise of Alien: Isolation or a reboot of the old Dino Crisis series which I loved.
Vu1canF0rce Avatar
Vu1canF0rce GB Gamer ***

Post by Vu1canF0rce on Sept 19, 2018 6:26:00 GMT -7

I saw this and it looks really cool. I won't likely get this one anytime soon because I'm busy with a trial of GamePass right now. On a related side note, my wife and I are playing LEGO Jurassic Park and it's, to be honest, one of their best ones yet less the sometimes bad voice incorporation from all of the movies.
Andrew
Peach Cactus
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Oct 30, 2019 9:12:29 GMT -7

megannatasha Avatar
Who doesn't love Jurassic Park?! I can't wait to give this a try. :) Dinosaur games like this are fun!
I have to agree with that. I have always loved the Jurassic Park series and honestly, they could make a million movies and I would probably not get tired of it. I do wonder if they would ever consider making a proper game based on the Jurassic Park series, maybe some sort of an open world game or a first person shooter in the park.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
daniel Avatar
daniel GB Newbie *