Days Gone

PlayStationReview
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****
Days Gone Posted Jun 12, 2018 10:26:37 GMT -7

Post by DanthEx on Jun 12, 2018 10:26:37 GMT -7

Days Gone is one of those thrilling open-world games that get the heart pumping and the blood flowing. This third-person perspective adventure is full of surprises and this game will be sure to leave you on the edge of your seat while providing an epic story and great game-play all in the same package. Sorry Xbox and PC Gamers, Days Gone is a PlayStation Exclusive. It's expected release date is February 22, 2019. It's a single player action-adventure game developed by SIE Bend Studio that you don't want to miss. Drop yourself into the middle of a post-pandemic world where humanity is nearly extinct, and your best chance of survival is to craft some new items to combat the countless zombie-like attackers. Keep the oil fresh in that motorcycle, I have a feeling you're going to need it.

Days Gone | E3 2017 Trailer | PS4 - By: PlayStation Europe

Last edited Sept 11, 2018 9:10:08 GMT -7 by DanthEx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
Days Gone Posted Aug 6, 2018 12:18:24 GMT -7

Post by ash on Aug 6, 2018 12:18:24 GMT -7

I really like what I have seen so far of the game and I totally forgot all about it before reading this topic. I'm still not sure whether I will be getting the game really. I'm not a huge fan of these types of games, I'm more of a Fortnite/PUBG, Grand Theft Auto type of gamer. I may try it at some point when the price eventually comes down. I don't really play too many zombie based games although this game looks to have done it quiet well. I really like how the zombies are much faster in Days Gone which makes it a much bigger challenge.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
martin Avatar
martin GB Newbie *
Days Gone Posted Sept 15, 2018 7:26:07 GMT -7

Post by martin on Sept 15, 2018 7:26:07 GMT -7

It is a somewhat worrying title for me so far. I like the concept and the big clusters of zombies they are showing looks really interesting. But, it is a studio with little experience at this sort of level and with this sort of huge open world title. It is a big undertaking for a studio who have mainly only worked on portable titles in recent history. The game has also faced a couple of delays so far which would also lead me to worry that the game isn't going to be great. They obviously need some time to make it all work, but whether they will get it up to an excellent standard is yet to be seen. You can see the influences of titles like The Last of Us in this game also I think. It has a lot of premise but to me it looks like it'll be one of those mid-tier Sony titles where they don't push it a huge deal but it ends up solid but nothing special. The gameplay I've seen so far looks standard, nothing amazing overall just something that looks like it could be good fun - but then the performance in the gameplay looks relatively poor currently, with lots of frame rate issues when they have a lot of zombies on screen. Hopefully they get that sorted before the full release. I'll be sure to pick it up eventually though.