Natural Health Care

Discussion
DanthEx Avatar
DanthEx GB Staff *****

Post by DanthEx on Jun 11, 2018 16:22:36 GMT -7

Lately I've been more focused on what I put into my body than I usually am. I'm not sure what triggered a mindset that tends to be more wary about what I eat, however, if I had to guess it would be the countless obituaries of folks in their 50's and 60's dropping from heart attacks and other health conditions that could have been avoided. Personally, I'm open-minded and definitely willing to move towards a healthier lifestyle that contains more vegetables, fruits, vitamins, minerals, herbs, etc., and less sugar, meat, grease, and fats. The main thing that comes to mind when someone mentions taking care of themselves or their body is weight, although taking care of your weight is very, very important, this article is meant to cover more than just maintaining a healthy weight, but improving your immune system and cardiovascular health as well. I'm sure there are a million other great topics that won't be covered here, and I would encourage you to share your "homeopathic" remedies with us below.

I will be touching on three things in this post: Turmeric  -  Garlic  -  Apple Cider Vinegar

Turmeric(Read more)

For...
  • Fighting Cancerous Cells
  • Arthritis
  • Regulating blood sugar
  • Losing Weight
  • Healing Wounds
  • Alzheimer’s Disease

Garlic(Read more)

For...
  • Heart Disease
  • Cancer
  • High Blood Pressure
  • Colds and Infections
  • Hair Loss (Alopecia) 
  • Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
  • Diabetes

Apple Cider Vinegar(Read more)

For...
  • Amino acids and antioxidants
  • Killing bacteria
  • Lowering Blood Sugar Levels
  • Fighting Diabetes
  • Losing Weight
  • Lowering Cholesterol
  • Improves Heart Health
  • Protecting Against Cancer

Read more on taking care of your body with this well written guide from the Harvard Medical School.

Last edited Jan 12, 2019 20:08:10 GMT -7 by DanthEx
thejason Avatar
thejason GB Gamer ***
Last edited Jun 21, 2018 10:08:55 GMT -7 by thejason