Train Sim World Coming To PlayStation

DiscussionPlayStation
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jun 7, 2018 13:45:52 GMT -7

Train Sim World is a game that is currently available on PC and available as an alpha release on Xbox One. As the name suggests, it is a train simulator and good news for those that love these types of games, the full version will be coming to both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in a month or two (can't remember the exact date, unfortunately). Will anyone be getting it? I love train simulators so I will definitely be checking it out. Just need a truck simulator now for the console.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Jun 8, 2018 6:18:36 GMT -7

Looks good for those that have the platform and the controls are perfect. I do have the steam edition of the game and will definitely like to do more of it, but not a very big train person as I do more flight sim. I would love to see an PSVR compatibility.

ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jun 16, 2018 8:05:29 GMT -7

empire Avatar
Looks good for those that have the platform and the controls are perfect. I do have the steam edition of the game and will definitely like to do more of it, but not a very big train person as I do more flight sim. I would love to see an PSVR compatibility.

How is it? I know a few people aren't too happy with it because they charge crazy amounts of money for the DLC and I feel like there just isn't enough content for the console versions. I was excited for it but not sure I will be getting it just yet when it comes out. I saw some developer gameplay for the PlayStation 4 as well and it just looks empty. There's no AI trains and the passengers aren't done well either. It's not at all similar to how it is on the PC

GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Jun 16, 2018 15:31:53 GMT -7

So looking into it I've found a short trailer of the Train Sim World, I enjoy simulation games myself and I wouldn't have previously thought I'd enjoy a train simulation game, however after seeing this I'd definitely like to give this game a try. It's something different and I'm open-minded. :)

Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jun 17, 2018 11:46:25 GMT -7

GamingLyfe Avatar
So looking into it I've found a short trailer of the Train Sim World, I enjoy simulation games myself and I wouldn't have previously thought I'd enjoy a train simulation game, however after seeing this I'd definitely like to give this game a try. It's something different and I'm open-minded. :)

If you were to get it, would you be getting it on PC or for one of the consoles - Xbox One or PS4? Because if it's for PS4, I don't think that particular version of Train Sim World will be arriving (the CSX Heavy Haul). I believe when the game launches, it will just be the passenger trains that you will be able to drive and control. I'm not sure if they ever will consider bringing any heavy haul missions to the console version, unfortunately.

GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Last edited Jun 18, 2018 10:34:34 GMT -7 by GamingLyfe
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
muggles Avatar
muggles GB Newbie *