Asus New Rog's Gaming Phone.

News
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Jun 6, 2018 10:40:06 GMT -7

Asus as you all know that they release an ROG's ridiculously high-spec gaming phone that able to play PubG also. WOW! M want that phone.

Thanks to the likes of Free Fire, PUBG and Fortnite arriving on mobile, gaming smartphones seem like a no-brainer for brands that want to break into the crowded smartphone world, with the Razer Phone setting the bar for others to follow. ASUS thinks it can do better. At Computex, the company surprised many by unveiling the ROG Phone, its first-ever handset made specifically with gaming in mind.

Needless to say, this aggressive-looking device is specced out as a powerhouse, but it's also packed with many unique and thoughtful features that aim to deliver a better gaming experience. There are also a handful of dedicated accessories that including an external cooling fan that clips onto the back, plus an optional handheld dock that adds a second screen to the ROG Phone.

Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Jon on Jun 6, 2018 11:01:50 GMT -7

Wow, this is very cool ! I have an Asus ROG 752VL and absolutely love it. This phone looks and sounds absolutely amazing. I would be definitely interested in trying to get my hands on one of these bad boys. To be honest, I had no idea a phone like this existed until now, and I thank you for sharing!
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Jun 8, 2018 6:04:09 GMT -7

Jon Avatar
Wow, this is very cool ! I have an Asus ROG 752VL and absolutely love it. This phone looks and sounds absolutely amazing. I would be definitely interested in trying to get my hands on one of these bad boys. To be honest, I had no idea a phone like this existed until now, and I thank you for sharing!
It is very cool and I don't mind myself having one however the cost of this would be very high. £900 worth I say. Looks good, good looking and hope that it comes with an case to protect it.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 11:45:17 GMT -7

It looks good. But personally, it's not something that I would ever consider really because gaming is not a priority for me on my smartphone. Gaming is an added bonus that I wouldn't take into consideration at all when choosing a phone. Plus, I usually play games like Clash Royale so I don't think I need a really good phone for that lol

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!