Sports Gaming

Question
thejason Avatar
thejason GB Gamer ***

Post by thejason on Jun 6, 2018 5:48:58 GMT -7

What sports games do you like? I like American football, soccer, hockey, and baseball.  So does anyone like more unusual ones, at least for a game?  I mean, they probably have track and field, but I don't know how that would work!   
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
Last edited Jun 6, 2018 9:43:28 GMT -7 by keranov
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Jun 6, 2018 10:04:53 GMT -7

I'm not a huge sports fan myself however I do find playing the games enjoyable, or even in real life, it's just the opportunity doesn't arise as much as it once did prior to these darn computers. :P
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Nov 20, 2018 7:02:00 GMT -7

The only sports-based games that I play are for football (or Soccer to you Americans). I just don't really have any interest in any of the other sports based games because football is the only one I actually follow closely. I do own NBA 16 I believe but I didn't really get into it, I have it because it was free as part of the PlayStation Plus free games once. Even with FIFA, I've not played it for a while now and this was the first year I actually returned it. I don't like what EA have done with it really.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
thejason Avatar
thejason GB Gamer ***

Post by thejason on Nov 22, 2018 3:09:13 GMT -7

empire Avatar
None, I don't like it in real life and so regards games it's the same. But yet I do play fishing and golf games. Yeah! I do get into fishing and golf.

I like mini golf - so I think I might enjoy a golf video game.  Anyway, using the same logic, billiards (pool) also appeals to me and the video game versions.  OK, who has tried golf or billiards in real life and/or gaming?
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Dec 3, 2018 15:25:05 GMT -7

thejason Avatar
empire Avatar
None, I don't like it in real life and so regards games it's the same. But yet I do play fishing and golf games. Yeah! I do get into fishing and golf.
I like mini golf - so I think I might enjoy a golf video game.  Anyway, using the same logic, billiards (pool) also appeals to me and the video game versions.  OK, who has tried golf or billiards in real life and/or gaming?
I love mini golf as well but I have never really played it in real life. I have played a few different golf games but all of them have been on my smartphone. There was actually a really good one that I played recently that was multiplayer based. You played against a random player around the world and had to finish the quickest. I'll try to find it again so I can share it with you, I'm sure you will love it. 

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!