Good mobile games in 2018?

Question
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Jun 5, 2018 12:19:33 GMT -7

What are some of the good mobile games in 2018?

I used to play a lot of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale before but got bored of them.

What can you recommend me to play? Would prefer something like the two games mentioned above.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jun 22, 2018 4:28:05 GMT -7

Are you after good mobile games for the android or iOS operating system? For the iOS, this year I would be suggesting the following: Candy Crush, Piano Tiles 2, Muntant Road kill, Smash hit, Hungry Shark, and a few more. I would recommend out of the games listed Muntant Road Kill. Below, is the video game trailer for you to watch if you sound interested. Very addictive game, the idea is to run through an apocalyptic wasteland of zombies and mutants and survice in your vehicle. When you start of, you can only damage your vehicle once before your die. The more zombie you run over the more cash to earn to upgrade so you have a better chance of survival. I personally like the concept but beware your device has to have good specifications as there is a strong likely hood it could crash with the strong graphics.

Last edited Jun 22, 2018 4:33:32 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jun 22, 2018 13:45:21 GMT -7

Try to have another go at Clash Royale. I actually sold both my accounts for Clash of Clans and Clash Royale because I got bored of it as well. But I recently decided to get it again on my new phone but had to start all over again as I had sold my Clash Royale account. I'm already at Level 9 and I'm loving it so far. It's really fun and there have been some great new changes which has made the game so much fun (even for free to play players that don't want to spend any money on the game).

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!