Mobile games with great music

Question
claraviolet Avatar
claraviolet GB Newbie *

Post by claraviolet on Jun 5, 2018 10:10:55 GMT -7

I know some mobile games that have great music.

I really like beat stomper music. I have downloaded all the sound tracks for that game and I listen to them often. There are other games too like blackies snow version and such.

I like plants vs games music too but the first version is made for PCs first. Well, you can install it in your phone too, but I prefer my laptop for that game. I like the sunflower song in that game.

So, what are the games that you know of, that have the great music, everyone?

Do share it so that others could give those games a try.

P.S. I have recently cleaned up my phone. So, I am looking for some games with great music as of now.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jun 22, 2018 4:05:20 GMT -7

I don't know many mobile games with great that come with great music and tune because most don't unless you pay for them. I know of two as of now but I'm hoping of expanding my knowledge in the future. The first game which I have experienced is on my iPad and I've had it for atleast 3 years now, the app name is Piano Tiles 2, the app is free with in-app purchases. There are so many songs you can play, ranging from Gavotte to Single Bells for the festive seasons. Watch this video if your interested in Piano Tiles. 
Great music, I would definitely rate it 10/10

Last edited Jun 22, 2018 4:23:26 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jun 22, 2018 13:40:18 GMT -7

Any of the Grand Theft Auto titles, to be honest. Even on other platforms such as PC and console, it just has some of the best music because the radio stations just have a great selection of music. The best thing is that some of the radio stations have music that you know quite well and love which makes playing the game an even better experience. I believe the mobile versions of the GTA titles are currently on sale so you should be able to get one of them for cheap. 
Last edited Jun 22, 2018 13:41:40 GMT -7 by ash

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!