Memory for mobile games

DiscussionQuestion
claraviolet Avatar
claraviolet GB Newbie *

Post by claraviolet on Jun 2, 2018 7:23:41 GMT -7

This is the constraint factor, that worries me the most. My phone doesn't have enough memory and not to mention that, I have to give some space to anime, music and photos. Well, I have tried less memory games before, but they are totally not what I am looking for. Right now, I only have beat stomper, hopeless, hopeless 2, connect trees,my talking tom cat, blackies are the only games that I have. Recently I have been thinking of uninstalling blackies and connect trees to save up some space for anime.

So, memory is always a constraint for me and my phone's internal memory is just 16GB(I have a samsung galaxy A5 2015 version). What about you guys? 
Is it a constraint for you as well? If so, do you do anything for it? I have use my memory card slot for a SIM. So, I can't expand my memory as of now. 
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
Last edited Jun 2, 2018 7:57:20 GMT -7 by keranov
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Jun 2, 2018 9:05:40 GMT -7

I only have 12GB on my phone, My phone holds 4GB plus an SD card that is 8GB.

I don't use it for gaming, just everyday apps that I use the most like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch app. My phone is not that big to do things. Yet I watch allot of videos. I always like to keep like 5GB or more free.
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Jun 10, 2018 12:57:33 GMT -7

Same here, my iPhone has 16GB storage and GTA Vice City, and Smash Hit, both come to 1.5GB. I don't have any stored games on my phone, instead my iPad has a stored storage of 64GB and I have all the gaming apps as I plead. iPhone's tend to eat into the memory each time you upgrade them to the latest operating system. Watch this Tutorial below if your worried about the memory:

Post by Ben the tick on Jun 10, 2018 15:53:32 GMT -7

My quickest solution to phone memory was storage apps like dropbox, they take the pictures of your phone, onto an online library personal to you, normally they have some free space, 5-20gb usually and you can browse them so long as you have access to the internet. I'm sure there's other apps for it too.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jun 16, 2018 8:00:49 GMT -7

I used to have the Galaxy A5 as well but the 2016 version and space was a huge problem for me as well because of the fact that I usually have a lot of music and photos on it. But I got an S8 recently and decided to put a 32GB memory card into it as well so I don't have any memory problems anymore. That's the best bet for you as well, just get an SD card and you won't have any more problems.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
fantanoice Avatar
fantanoice GB Newbie *

Post by fantanoice on Jun 19, 2018 6:54:47 GMT -7

Do you have an SD card slot in your phone? If so, you can buy a bigger one for more space.

Is streaming music and Anime an option? Using those services would free up some space.

Do you have apps like Twitter and Facebook? These can be removed because they have mobile websites.

Can you move photos to a computer or cloud storage? You can do this them delete them from your phone for more space.

If those aren't enough, you may have to settle for having less games to play. :(
Aussie Game Developer. Let me know your favourite podcast.
antonline Avatar
antonline GB Regular **