M3RCILESS Clan Mascot

Free GP & XP - what you should be doing to max

Guide

Post by Ben the tick on May 23, 2018 17:06:36 GMT -7

One commonly sees the whiny level 60's at the GE begging for gold or asking what to do to make money; one also may remember being that whiny level 60. This thread will turn you from the virgin beggar to the chad playboy with a few simple steps to maximize your account with so little effort you'll be bank-standing with a macro to cycle your party hats in no time.

Monthlies

Prayer Statues - open that dnd interface and click teleport to lodestone 5 measly times to gain construction and slayer/prayer XP
    • DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD JUST FILL ALL ROWS TO THE MIMIMUM AND THEN FILL ROWS RANDOMLY TO THE MAX, IF YOU CHECK AND THEY AREN'T MARKED AS CORRECT, THEY'RE WRONG?
    • Estimated time taken to complete -1 minute per statue - 5 statues
    • Ben's efficiency rating - 10/10
    • XP only
Troll invasion - lodestone to burthorpe and INSTA-CLICK THAT HARD MODE WITH AN SGS YOU PEASANT
    • GUARANTEED TH KEY ON YOUR FIRST TROLL KILL - didn't see that in that patch notes huh?
    • Estimated time taken to complete - 10 minutes afk - 5 minutes active
    • Ben's efficiency rating - 9/10
    • XP only
Giant Oyster - gated behind "Beneath the Curse Tides" - no effort scaled quest, literally a bigger meme than OSRS
    • BEST XP RATES IN GAME FOR FISHING AND FARMING OMGWTFROLFBBQ, SO EPIC YOUR BODY CANT HANDLE THE XP FOR MORE THAN 30 TICKS, CASUAL
    • Free cluescroll reward chest based on your total level, I get dyes and ranger boots every week, what are you talking about RNG?
    • Time to complete - ~2 minutes
    • XP & GP

We play this game more than 1 day a month so here's the shit you should be doing every reset, what do you mean only try-hard's do this? LADIES, WHIP YOUR DICK OUT! DON'T ASK HOW, JUST f**kING FIGURE IT OUT

D&D's
Penguins - world60pengs is your friend, these sad nerds are so desperate for friends, they actually spend time and coordinate to push the penguins into a single coordinated spot for us chads to collect, don't forget to mock them for it on the way out (these guys are chill, turning a 2/10 dnd into a ~6/10)
    • Time to complete - ~3 minutes assuming world60dnd, else 20 mins
    • Ben's efficiency rating - 6/10 stacked - 2/10 solo
    • XP or GP
Circus - hit that DND button once more and leg it to the demented jack-in-a-box, he'll slip you his number and slip you something that makes you trip out into a circus with a walrus as the ring leader
    • Hit each event you can and just go lvl 10, 20 ,30... till 99, you fail one, you move on, then come back and do it after the next one, cant be getting that repeat performance xp penalty you lazy scrub
    • Time to complete - ~1 minute per event, 3 events minimum, 6 maximum
    • Ben's efficiency rating - 8/10
    • XP only (possibly cosmetics you can destroy and reclaim)
Rush of Blood - ARE YOU AN ABSOLUTE COMBAT BEAST? Complete a few quests, something to do with some weak-ass vampire punks and you can smash some heads and get some slayer XP and a skill book
    • Think of it as the slayer equivalent of troll invasion, typically needs high 80's/90's in combats to get good rewards and a higher slayer is a prerequisite too, plus Priffdinas, large requirements, decent rewards
    • Time to complete - 10 minutes
    • Ben's efficiency rating - 7/10
    • XP only
Wisps of the Grove - A beast like yourself shouldn't waste their time running around chasing butterflies in this pathetic DND
    • In here for pure completeness, xp rates are worse than bank standing
    • Time to complete - 5-20 minutes
    • Ben's efficiency rating - 1/10
    • XP only
Meg - SHUT UP MEG
    • Get Alt1, a overlay for RS and it will tell you the answers without spending 10 more inefficient seconds getting the answers PER QUESTION, 1 measly lvl 90 stat is a requirement
    • Time to complete - 1-2 minutes
    • XP only
Agoroth - LET'S GO KILL THE KRAKEN, again...
    • Mage this - one would think killing with a spear would be as epic and mighty as it sounds, nope, the mechanics are 10x more painful in melee, mage is the go to, unless you fancy RPing Captain Ahab for a while
    • Time to complete - 2 minutes x2
    • Bonus XP only
Tears of Guthix - GGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    • Click on the blue stuff, gain xp in that skill you hate
    • Time to complete - 1-3 mins depending on your quest points
    • Ben's efficiency rating - 9/10 (not for the gainz 7/10 for xp, just for it being in the hated skills)
    • XP only
Skeletal Horror - Kill it, teabag it's corpse
    • Make sure to upload the replay to utubz for that MLG action, gated behind rag and bone man, so I can see no one ever doing this shit
    • Time to complete - 2 minutes x1/2
    • Ben's efficiency rating - 7/10
    • XP & GP

Others
Arc - 6/10 gp/xp
Kingdom - 7/10 gp

Oh boy now we get into the real hardcore part, the: "I play this game every day, because I enjoy it, not because I'm addicted" part, don't lie to yourself, you're addicted to those XP gains harder that a bodybuilder on steroids is addicted to those muscle gains (without the dick shrinkage, ladies need not take note)

For my sanity and yours, I'm only going to like the ones that are worth doing, I.E. they give MAD GAINZ.

D&D's
Vis wax - wicked hood teleport to runecrafting guild, google "vis wax" go to rune goldberg tracker, tells you what runes to put in, if you don't have them, buy them, enjoy a 300-1000% return on investment daily
    • YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO UNBANK THE RUNES YOU INEFFICIENT PLEB
    • Time to complete - 1 minutes
    • GP only
Warbands - RUN THROUGH THE WILDY NAKED, LIKE A REAL MAN AND/OR WOMAN (yes, AND, I don't judge)
    • Loot the item of desired skill, return to Groot outside of the GE, mad gains
    • Time to complete 5-10 minutes depending on the run and how many pker's you need to punch in the face
    • Ben's efficiency rating - 6.5/10 - do it if it's up, don't bother waiting around for it
    • XP only
Big Chinchompa - We all hate hunter
    • Not the most xp efficient on the list, but makes the hunter grind more bearable
    • Time to complete 5-20 minutes x2
    • Ben's efficiency rating - 6.5/10 - do it if you hate hunter more than laying trap
Guthixian Caches - We all hate divination more than hunter
    • Mad xp efficient for divination, literally the only way you should train div past level 50 unless you currently have a divination buff
    • Time to complete 10 minutes x2
Fish Flingers - For low level fishing 40 -70, I don't understand why I'm mentioning this, why aren't you 99 yet?
    • Click the buttons, catch the biggest fish, interactive with a decent xp drop + fishing outfit for better gains
    • Time to complete - 10 minutes x? depends on how many tickets you have
    • Ben's efficiency rating 8/10
Sinkholes - We all hate Dungeoneering more than Divination more than Hunter
    • Do a shitty DG minigame, get better xp than actually doing DG
    • Time to complete - speed run that shit ~5 minutes
Goebie Supply runs - Because who doesn't want free loot?
    • Too chicken to do your supply runs in the wildy? These walking ore rocks throw you a bone every 12 hours, if you can be bothered turning up
    • Time to complete - speed run that shit ~5 minutes
    • Ben's efficiency rating - 6/10

Others - not D&D's

Sandstone – ooglog and priffdinas – mine it - 6/10 xp/gp
Slayer masters - Broad Arrows for fletching xp/gp on GE, insulated boots to disassemble and gem packs for slayer rings, buy them even if you aren’t doing invention yet, it’s like stockpiling charms for summoning - 7/10 xp/gp
Wicked hood – fill your inventory with p-ess from bank not hood, teleport to either nature runes for gp or your highest rune for xp, pull fire runes out using your free rune, use the rest of the teleports for quick runs - 6/10 xp/gp
Seren posts – 20k afk agi - 7/10 xp
Divine Locations – W2 burthorpe – 7/10 gp 5/10 xp
Shop runs – runes: Burthorpe, Yanille, Al kharid (Ali), Void Knights, Lunar Isle, Ape Atoll, wildy wizard, mage bank 5/10 gp
Bloodwood trees8/10 gp
Daily challenges10/10 xp
Arc7/10 gp/xp
Ports – endgame ports – 8/10 gp
Slayer masks:
    Abyssal Demons 9/10 gp 8/10 xp
    Gandodermics 8/10 xp
    Black Demons (Kril)7/10 xp
    Airut9/10 xp
    Dark Beasts7/10 gp 8/10 xp
    Gargoyles8/10 gp 6/10 xp
Reaper tasks 4/10 xp 8/10 gp
Tree runs – “the way to train farming” - 7/10 xp
Auras – Jack of all Trades + others – variable gp/xp prepending on what they supplement – average 7/10 gp/xp

Last edited May 25, 2018 12:32:31 GMT -7 by Ben the tick
LimeRain Avatar
LimeRain GB Regular **

Check out our academic mega thread!

Computer Scientist Undergrad with knowledge in Math & Psychology
Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****

Post by Lanbo on May 24, 2018 22:47:59 GMT -7

This is really well-formatted! Good content, nice tips, and solid execution!!

For slayer masks, I'd even push the 6/10 higher if you can force abyssal demons for that slayer xp boost. Really good for power-leveling your augmented items for invention XP. At 00:00/12:00 game time, you can do Goebie supply runs. It's easy XP in agil, hunter, farm, wc, herb, or crafting. Definitely recommend it, it takes like 5 mins max. It's like a much easier warbands (and fewer rewards since it's much less dangerous).
sig
Jacob Avatar
Jacob GB Newbie *
GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
Jon Avatar
Jon GB Staff *****

Post by Ben the tick on May 25, 2018 12:07:01 GMT -7

Lanbo Avatar
This is really well-formatted! Good content, nice tips, and solid execution!!

For slayer masks, I'd even push the 6/10 higher if you can force abyssal demons for that slayer xp boost. Really good for power-leveling your augmented items for invention XP. At 00:00/12:00 game time, you can do Goebie supply runs. It's easy XP in agil, hunter, farm, wc, herb, or crafting. Definitely recommend it, it takes like 5 mins max. It's like a much easier warbands (and fewer rewards since it's much less dangerous).
Good point on the slayer masks, I forgot which ones there actually were when writing the guide, will do a breakdown for the masks worth using.

Goebie supply runs I actually intentionally skipped over because over the very limited time constraints on doing them, however if they are as worth doing as you mentioned, I'll drop them in as a "do them if you're around at the time" sort of thing

Thank you everyone for the kinda words
Last edited May 25, 2018 12:07:21 GMT -7 by Ben the tick
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

Cheeserules8 Avatar
Cheeserules8 GB Gamer ***
ali Avatar
ali GB Newbie *
blackb0lt Avatar
blackb0lt GB Newbie *
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****