Primal Rage - Genesis/SNES

Discussion
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

Post by demarco on May 11, 2018 20:50:47 GMT -7

The only fighting game where you get to eat the humans with a dinosaur while fighting another dinosaur lol. The soundtrack to the game gave it that jungle feel and i feklt like playing the continue screen for awhile lol. I honestly should have no memory of this game but it was popular. Like MK and Killer Instinct. You can choose from a few different primal fighters on here.

Last edited May 11, 2018 20:53:03 GMT -7 by demarco

megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on May 15, 2018 12:06:25 GMT -7

I completely forgot that this game existed. I remember seeing it when I was younger at a friends house, it was a really epic game in it's time. This is why I love the Old School Zone @ GamingBoards, it's always a walk down memory lane with threads like this. :P I had to look up a video on YouTube after reading your post just to refresh my memory, I watched a few different ones but I'll post one I thought was pretty cool below. 

Sega Genesis Primal Rage Fatalities - By: glitchhunter09

GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****

GamingLyfe Avatar
GamingLyfe GB Addict ****

Post by GamingLyfe on Aug 11, 2018 14:31:15 GMT -7

demarco Avatar
GamingLyfe Avatar
I totally remember this game from my past, it was actually considered gory in it's day. It was actually quite badass, not going to lie. :D
most gore i noticed came from your health meter unless you were just eating humans the entire fight lol
Hmm, maybe I'm mistaken? Were their gory scenes? I'm having flashbacks of something a little more violent than we were use to in that time.
Here to game and network with gamers alike, feel free to message me!