Fortnite Season 4

Discussion
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Apr 28, 2018 13:40:07 GMT -7

So Epic Games have been giving us some images that have teased what we can expect in the next season for Fortnite Battle Royale that is only 1 day away (it should be here on the 30th of April). The images so far give us the idea that we should be expecting a superhero theme and should be related to the comet/meteorite that has been seen in the sky. Are you guys looking forward to rocking some awesome superhero costumes in game? Various clues also suggest that Dusty Deport might be completely wiped out by the comet and a new area should arrive!

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
LimeRain Avatar
LimeRain GB Regular **

Check out our academic mega thread!

Computer Scientist Undergrad with knowledge in Math & Psychology
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 24, 2018 5:26:19 GMT -7

LimeRain Avatar
Are you actively playing season 4 still?
Of course. I am loving Fortnite Battle Royale and I love the various different challenges that you can get when you get the Season 4 Battle Pass. There is just so much to do and Epic have been continuing the superhero vs villain storyline which has been developing over the past few weeks. It's going to be quite interesting to see how it pans out near the end of the season. 

empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****
Last edited May 14, 2019 2:25:33 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on May 31, 2019 11:40:08 GMT -7

Hmm. It's hard to say really because a lot of the seasons have had some good stories and some great new additions to both the game functionality and to the map. But if I had to go for one season, it would probably have to be the first one. The characters were great and the game was so good back then especially since no one knew how to play properly.