Fortnite PC

DiscussionQuestion
demarco Avatar
demarco GB Addict ****
Fortnite PC Posted Apr 26, 2018 12:05:12 GMT -7

Post by demarco on Apr 26, 2018 12:05:12 GMT -7

My online werabouts have been on here, the free-to-play battle royale game where you go up against 99 other people to win. Its a simple set up. A bus drops you off on an island where youre given weapons to be the last person standing. A storm keeps you from just camping out the entire time so your either killing or being killed. Anyone else play on any system? its Cross-platform.download.jpg

Lanbo Avatar
Lanbo GB Addict ****
sig
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***
Fortnite PC Posted Apr 28, 2018 13:34:53 GMT -7

Post by ash on Apr 28, 2018 13:34:53 GMT -7

I am absolutely loving this game at the moment. I got Far Cry 5 recently and even that can't keep me away from this game because I am addicted to playing Fortnite Battle Royale. It's just so much fun and I actually love the building in the game. With practice, you will eventually get used to it and become better. I remember when I first started playing FBR, I was awful at the building but I'm much better now.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on May 30, 2018 3:41:21 GMT -7

Seen people played the game, Watch/seen them do allot of videos and streamed it and also seen people talk about it. Yes! I do have an account. But never played it!
Last edited Jun 1, 2018 9:55:50 GMT -7 by empire
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Jun 1, 2018 9:48:47 GMT -7

keranov Avatar
I don't like the building element in this game. That's the reason why I don't play Fortnite.

PUBG seems better for me. Anyone playing that?

Building take no time at all and it's fast, very fast. Yet you have to get wood and whatnot to build. I mean I see them building to use it as an shield or to get up on top. But I need to play Fortnite to see if I like it or not.  
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Jun 4, 2018 12:45:50 GMT -7

empire Avatar
keranov Avatar
I don't like the building element in this game. That's the reason why I don't play Fortnite.

PUBG seems better for me. Anyone playing that?
Building take no time at all and it's fast, very fast. Yet you have to get wood and whatnot to build. I mean I see them building to use it as an shield or to get up on top. But I need to play Fortnite to see if I like it or not.  
It might take no time but I don't play a building simulator.

PUBG is what seems to be perfect for me. I prefer to hide in building instead of building towers.
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Jun 6, 2018 7:20:52 GMT -7

keranov Avatar
empire Avatar
It might take no time but I don't play a building simulator.

PUBG is what seems to be perfect for me. I prefer to hide in building instead of building towers.
True, at least you can hind and don't need to go and look and kill, Just that you can't be in the same spot otherwise you die if you don't move to the next wave point
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jun 7, 2018 13:49:45 GMT -7

You would think for a building game, the developers would encourage it. But they have made some changes recently that is making building in the game really bothersome and annoying. The biggest change is that the supply llamas will now only give 200 of each material which is a really bad change. They were super rare in the game and now they are worthless when you do actually find one. And they've also reduced the amount of materials you get from the floor from 30 to 20 which is another poor change in my opinion. Hopefully they revert these changes soon.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Jun 8, 2018 8:26:53 GMT -7

Well, only the building element in this game makes me to hate it.

If there was no building at all I would definitely try Fortnite.

Between the way - I'm impressed that you can't pay to win in this game, rare thing nowadays.
Last edited Jun 8, 2018 8:27:26 GMT -7 by keranov
fantanoice Avatar
fantanoice GB Newbie *

Post by fantanoice on Jun 19, 2018 6:13:16 GMT -7

Was playing on PC but currently playing on Switch. I'm really enjoying it. I can consistently get top 5 by playing conservatively but haven't been able to get a win yet. I need to learn how to be more aggressive. I also forget I can build stuff 80% of the time. XD

I usually play solo or with friends because getting on chat with randoms terrifies me.
Aussie Game Developer. Let me know your favourite podcast.
meowsepad Avatar
meowsepad GB Newbie *

Post by meowsepad on Jul 20, 2018 7:04:28 GMT -7

I have played Fortnite a little bit. I don't know why I don't play it more. I guess the increased focus on building has turned me off to it a little bit, but that wouldn't completely deter me from playing. I enjoy the excitement of the game.
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***

Post by oo on Nov 8, 2018 15:25:16 GMT -7

I played once, but I did not really like it; I was more into PUBG, and when I played Fortnite I was thinking like: dish, compared to PUBG this is a kids game!
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Dec 31, 2018 5:05:15 GMT -7

Absolutely my favourite game at the moment, love playing it! Here are my Fortnite stats at Fortnite Tracker. I'm either awful at the game or really unlucky with a Total of 14 kills but still enjoy the concept :D  I don't have the knowledge to understand how someone such as Ninja is so skilled at Fortnite with a entire 94,958 kills as of today.  Any ideas on how I could improve?    
Last edited Dec 31, 2018 5:05:39 GMT -7 by xxinfectedxx
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Mar 4, 2019 17:03:35 GMT -7

empire Avatar
Seen people played the game, Watch/seen them do allot of videos and streamed it and also seen people talk about it. Yes! I do have an account. But never played it!
Hi Empire. Why don't you give the game a try? It's free to download from the Epic Games store. You never know, you may really enjoy Fortnite Battle Royale!!