Android Emulator

Question
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Apr 19, 2018 7:42:51 GMT -7

Has anyone here ever used an Android emulator to play mobile games on his computer? There are a lot of these apps like Bluestacks ( a new version of it has recently came out ), NOX Player and much more. The emulators which I have mentioned are just the most popular ones.

I have used Bluestacks before to play Clash of Clans and Clash Royale and I was amazed. It is very good and easy to use!

So how about you? Have you ever used one?
Last edited Apr 19, 2018 7:44:03 GMT -7 by keranov
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Apr 26, 2018 10:48:45 GMT -7

I've never really tried one although I have searched for them before. I just don't see the point of them, for me anyway because I don't see any benefit of trying to play the game on a computer unless it's a competitive game and using a mouse or keyboard might benefit you in some way. I can use my smartphone in the same places as I can my laptop so I don't see the point in using an Android emulator. The only benefit of them that I can see is being able to try out certain apps that might not be able to run on your phone.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
0verki11 Avatar
0verki11 GB Newbie *
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***

Post by empire on Jun 2, 2018 9:08:30 GMT -7

I used VMWare in the pass, regards apps or whatnot. Nope. I do thought about many times like apps that I want to use that doesn't support my phone but then it's that hassle of doing it.