PC Games or Mobile Games!!!

DiscussionQuestion
fathima Avatar
fathima GB Newbie *
keranov Avatar
keranov GB Gamer ***

Post by keranov on Apr 18, 2018 5:56:02 GMT -7

I always have preferred PC games. They are with better graphics, deliver better experience, I can use a keyboard and mouse to play with. I find the computer games more enjoyable and funnier compared to the mobile ones. I am not saying that mobile games are boring or are not good. I have played a lot of them and I mostly like Clash of Clash and Clash Royale. But I just like a lot more games for PC.
megannatasha Avatar
megannatasha GB Addict ****

Post by megannatasha on Apr 19, 2018 12:14:49 GMT -7

I like both for different reasons. Mobile is great for on the go and burning time, or when you're too lazy to get out of bed :P -- However gaming on the PC definitely brings on a whole new level of gaming, so if I was to choose one, it would have to be gaming on the PC. Although I will say, mobile games have been advancing like crazy lately!
karmadir Avatar
karmadir GB Newbie *
empire Avatar
empire GB Gamer ***
claraviolet Avatar
claraviolet GB Newbie *

Post by claraviolet on May 31, 2018 9:40:15 GMT -7

Honestly I like mobile phone games more than the PC games. Well, PC games are quite good like plants vs zombies and such but sometimes, it's not easy to carry the laptop around all the time. As for mobile phone games, there are many interesting games and not to mention that plants vs zombies 2 doesn't have a PC version either.
Well, by now as you might have guessed already, I really like plants vs zombies. Especially the sunflower song at the end. I didn't like the second game in this series, but it's still better than most of the other sequels that I have seen like hopeless 2.

As for the real reason, why I prefer mobile games are, they are easy to play(I don't win games that easily :( ) and I carry my mobile phone all the time.
Nergal Avatar
Nergal GB Staff *****

fantanoice Avatar
fantanoice GB Newbie *

Post by fantanoice on Jun 19, 2018 4:59:25 GMT -7

For the most part PC games. I find it can be really hard to find quality mobile games because there are so many. I also don't like how a lot of them use manipulate tactics to try and get more money out of people. It preys on people with addictive tendencies and is ethically bad.

Having said that, Steam and the AAA market aren't much better these days.
Aussie Game Developer. Let me know your favourite podcast.
ash Avatar
ash GB Gamer ***

Post by ash on Jun 24, 2018 9:14:32 GMT -7

I think most people will prefer PC games because that is what gaming is. Mobile gaming is just not at all the same thing as what PC gamers and console gamers as used to. The experience, the games, everything about it is just so different. Which is why I prefer to game on my PC/console because it's a much better and more enjoyable experience. I do play games on my phone from time to time though but it's more casual games like Clash Royale.

A Forum For Those Looking To Earn Money Online | Redeem PayPal & Giftcards!
meowsepad Avatar
meowsepad GB Newbie *

Post by meowsepad on Jul 5, 2018 8:23:56 GMT -7

Mobile games will simply never match PC games in mechanics and depth. The only mobile game that I've really liked is Clash of Clans, and I actually usually played it on my PC with BlueStacks. Playing it on mobile was awkward to me.
ivan4 Avatar
ivan4 GB Newbie *
antonline Avatar
antonline GB Regular **
oo Avatar
oo GB Gamer ***
xxinfectedxx Avatar
xxinfectedxx GB Addict ****

Post by xxinfectedxx on Dec 31, 2018 4:53:38 GMT -7

I like each for various reasons. Mobile is nice as it's portable and when you have more than enough time when your travelling or waiting for an event, it's a good time killer. They're also cheaper than PC Games, some are free! Mobile games burn through the battery very fast. Customization to build a PC that fits your purpose aswell as a completely different gaming experience on computer rather than an handheld device. Both have their advantages and it truly depends on where I am and what I'm doing to determine what's the most appropriate gaming platform.